Sighing, I look to the side. My eyes, slightly widening.

'The three bullies!' They were looking directly at me.

Gulping, I try my best to ignore their presence. Suddenly, feeling a light tap on my shoulder. My body, tensing up.

Slowly turning around and looking up, I completely freeze. The three looking down on me, grinning.

"Hey, loser." The ginger snickers, waving jokingly.

Immediately, Robin gets up. Standing in front of the bullies, shielding me.

"What did I tell you three? I told you guys to leave her alone." Robin say's, in an irritated tone.

"Hey, calm down. No need to worry, we're not going to do anything. We just came to say hi," The long-haired boy says.

"Ya. We said our hi's, so we'll be leaving now." The curly-haired boy says, snickering.

Robin say's nothing but just glares at them. Watching the three walk away.

Suddenly, the three turn around. Causing Robin and I to jump,

The curly hair boy then pushes Robin to the ground. The ginger, throwing chocolate milk at me. Flinching, I gasp. Freezing!

"WHAT THE HECK?!" I yell, getting up. People heard, turning to look towards the scene, whispering.

"YOU'RE SO GONNA PAY FOR THIS, RED-HEAD!" Robin yell's, getting up.

Looking around, I slowly feel myself tear up. My eyes, watering. Making my vision blurry.

Completely embarrassed, I speed walk out of the cafeteria. Covering my face.

"Y/N!!" I hear Finney call out to me. I, ignoring his calls.

Running in the middle of the hallway, I enter the girl's bathroom. Getting in a stall, I lock the girl. Sitting on the floor, crying none stop.

••••

After what seemed forever of crying, I finally start to calm down. My head, hurting. My nose, runny. and my eyes, all puffed up.

'How long have I been in this stall for?' I think to myself, getting up, and checking outside the stall.

Sighing, I grab a couple of napkins, and clean my face.

Recalling the scene that happened back in the cafeteria, I freeze. Feeling as if everything in my body stopped working.

All of a sudden, my hands were tightly clenching onto the sink, causing the glass sink to crack slightly.

Gulping, I glare at my own reflection. Letting out a light huff. Looking down at the floor, thinking.

'Stand up for myself....? Stand up for yourself.'

••••

After School.

Grabbing my stuff from my locker, I start making my way out of the building. Everything, moving in slow motion. Everything, not feeling real.

I can see people turning to look at me, gasping. Shocked by how miserable I looked.

Making it outside, I first see Finney and Robin walking together. Side by side.

Walking a little faster, I shove between them, seeing who I was looking for. That ginger, and those little friends of his right beside him.

"Y/N?? Hey, Y/N! Wait up!!" Ignoring the two from behind me, I walk up to the ginger. Forcefully making him turn around, and look right at me.

"Who the- what the heck? What're you doing-"

"Say sorry. Say sorry right now for what you did, because I won't give you another chance to." I say, sternly.

Shocked, the ginger suddenly starts laughing.

(TW‼️)

"What are you on? What makes you think that I'm gonna say sorry, to you-" Before he knew it, I gave him a quick punch to the jaw. Immediately causing one teeth to go flying.

Gasps were then heard from everywhere. People, crowding around us.

The ginger falls to the ground, covering his mouth.

"WOAH! Y/N, HEY!!" Everything still feeling like a blur, and feeling like I couldn't control my own body, I get ahold of his hair.

Lifting his head up, I quickly slam his head onto my knee, causing the boy to yell.

"Stop! Stop!" Before I could go for another move, I felt someone grab onto my shoulder. Holding me back from hurting the boy even more.

Blinking rapidly, I look around. Confused, and tired. My ears started to ring, making my head hurt badly.

"Wha....what the?" I whisper, rubbing my head.

"THAT GIRL IS A MONSTER!!" Gasping, I look down. Seeing my bully laying on the ground, bleeding, and crying.

Looking at my fist, I stare in shock. Bright, fresh new blood....

'Wha- did I do that to him?' Everything feeling like a blur. I start looking around, stopping when I see dad standing outside of his car. Watching.

Dad was smiling.