Chapter 1 ⚠️18+⚠️

Começar do início

"Fuck I'm close.."

"You're not allowed baby" he said and blocked my tip. He continued to lick me and give me marks. He then turned me over and held my thighs and brought it closer to him.

"I'm going inside" he said, he had a big d*ck fuck..

"Fuck..your tight" he said and moved slowly. I could feel my tears thru the cloth he blind folded me with.

He started to move faster and faster.

"Hey, I'm gonna come...do it with me." He said and took this thing off my tip, fuck I'm close too..we both came, the room was filled with sweat and moans then he layed down beside me. The room was hot and cold at the same time because of the AC.

"You enjoyed it?" The guy asked.

"Yes..yes i did" they then fell asleep.

Back to reality*

No ones pov*

"Then after that I just woke up and my hands were untied. Blind folds were gone the bed sheets were still messy and it has..blood" build said talking to his teddy bear.

"What am i gonna do now! I wanna see him and feel him again! Mr.bob! Tell mee~" build said and layed down.

"If only he didn't blind fold me..wait maybe thats the reason! He didn't want me to see his face! Right Mr.BOB!"

"Aish. Why am i even talking to you.." build said and sighed.

"Right..why am i thinking about this? I'm still a college student..well almost graduating now though..and it's good i won't see his face anymore! Ugh! That guy Bible I swear he is getting on my nerves.." Build said.

Note it is Sunday

"Right i have to go to the mall with Apo today..maybe i shouldn't tell him this happened" build took a shower and fed Mino and went to the mall. He waited for Apo at their usual meeting place.

"Bui!" Apo shouted.

"Apo?" Damn he wore a different outfit today. Build thought

"You look different" build said looking him up and down.

"Mhm! Found this combination on Pintrest"

"I swear, you never get off that app" build said.

"Where are we going anyways?" Build added.

"We are going shopping"

"Eh? All of the sudden? Why?"

"We are going to a club again!"

"No no noooo, I'm not going to a club again.

"C'mon! One Last time!"

"Apo, I love you, but no" build said and apo Pouted.

"Whatever you'll do, i wont go"

"Fine! Just help me find an outfit, then we'll eat after"

"Now eating that's what i was waiting for!" Build said and Apo rolled his eyes.

They went to different shops and found the perfect outfit.

_____________________

Build's POV

We finally found the perfect outfit for him, i swear it took us hours just to find an outfit for the club he's going on today.

"That's perfect Apo" I said.

"You always say that!" Apo said thinking if he should buy it.