1x06: Of Men and Angels

Alec barged into the High Warlock of Brooklyn's apartment with his unconscious wife in his arms.

He managed to open the door without the use of his hands, before entering the apartment and calling out for the Warlock. Magnus, upon hearing his name, quickly moved out of a room as he quickly saw the unconscious blonde in the Lightwood's arms.

"Quickly, over here." Magnus ordered, leading Alec through to a spare bedroom. "Put her down there."

Following commands, Alec gently laid his wife down onto the bed before he pressed a gently kiss to her forehead. He moved a few strands of her hair out of her face, stroking her cheek as he did so; he hated seeing his wife in such a fragile and delicate position.

He was quickly ushered away from the blonde, by the Warlock, causing him to move back and ran a hand through his hair as he watched their friend work to heal his wife from her injuries.

It was silent in the room, other than the sound of Magnus' magic working; the eldest Lightwood boy watched and held a breath as he watched the wounds on his wife begin to magically close up and heal. 

When he saw that all of the wounds that were bleeding dramatically had stopped, he released the breath and sighed heavily, knowing that she was going to be alright. He nodded his head Magnus turned around and gave a small smile to him, giving the Lightwood yet another surge of reassurance that Melanie was going to be alright.

"Thank you, Magnus." Alec sighed out, as he moved forward and grabbed his wife's hand. "I don't know what we'd do without you."

"Alexander," Magnus began shaking his head. "You know I would do anything for our darling Melanie. Anything."

Alec nodded, sighing. "I know. I know you would, but I don't want you to think we're taking advantage of you. The amount of times you've saved either Mel or me, and we have yet to really, truly appreciate you..."

"Stop." Magnus spoke, shaking his head. "I don't need anything to tell me that you appreciate me. I know both Melanie and yourself, Alexander."

"Well, if there is anything that you need..."

"Actually, there is." Magnus spoke, causing Alec to frown as he nodded his head for the Warlock to continue.

Soon, Magnus entered the main room of his apartment in Brooklyn from the spare bedroom where he had place Melanie after healing her from her injuries. 

It had broken his heart to see his darling Melanie in that way, but he knew that Alec trusted him to save his wife, so that is what he did. The Warlock then made sure that she was comfortable in his spare room before she woke up.

Before he could take a moment to breath, Jace and Clary barged into his apartment, holding up an almost unconscious and injured Luke; the three were closely followed by Simon as he entered as well.

"What happened?" He asked, moving things around so that the duo could lay the werewolf down on the couch.

"He was attacked!" Simon shouted, helping Jace lay down Luke.

Clary shook her head, beginning to pace. "He needs a warlock. He needs you."

Sighing, Magnus turned his head to look at the door to the spare room. He didn't really want anything else to do since he was already becoming drained from helping heal Melanie from her own injuries.

He knew he couldn't, but all he wanted to do was kick the two Shadowhunters, the mundane and the werewolf out of his apartment and just sleep, before checking on Melanie. 

"Where are you..." Luke muttered, his eyes closed as his hand moved around trying to find something or someone.

Thinking it was her, Clary moved forward to give the werewolf her hand. "Luke."