"Anything better to do?" She casts her glance back to the two actors, the players of the game.

    "Climb up that tree and land a backflip. Double dog dare you, and if you miss..." He thinks for a moment before continuing.
    "You owe me a date to any fast food restaurant I want."

    Frank snickered, glancing at you and Joey before he climbed up. Susie pulled out a Polaroid camera, smiling at the sight.

    Frank climbs up the tree, the oak wood dug into his skin as he stood upon the branch. While yes this wasn't too bad, someone could break a bone or two.

    "Do you guys normally do this?" You wonder, carefully looking towards Frank. He shoots you a wink before he jumps down, attempting to flip in the air.
    "Not really, but I like my audience."

    Susie gasps, clicking the camera immediately after. You glance at the photo coming out of the bottom, forgetting it takes time to form it. It was a Polaroid camera, and out started coming the film.

    "Oh shit, I think I just busted my ass." Frank rubs his back, limping his way forward to his friends. Julie bursts out laughing, Joey joined in.
    "Dude I taught you how to do those, that was terrible." He spoke, punching Frank in the shoulder. You stood there awkward, unable to really say anything.

    "Are you okay?" You question, staring at his arm. A few scratches or two perhaps from the twigs at the bottom. It didn't look serious but you couldn't help but ask.

    "Thanks for worrying, I'm fine." He shakes his head, shuffling his hand through your hair before you pull away.

    "How did it come out?" You turn to Susie.
    She held up the photo, waving it around for a few seconds. The picture began to form, it was pretty bad quality considering the only light came from the moon and the street lights down the hill.

    "I think this really captures you well." Mockingly handing the photo to Frank, his smile flattens.

    "I do not look that ugly while in pain do I?" Susie shakes her head, trying to comfort the boy in a jokingly mannor.

    "Hey Joey, Truth or Dare?" Joey turns around back to Frank, putting his chin up in a fake threatening mannor.
    "Dare, I ain't no chicken." He responds.
    Frank took a liking to that answer, taking a moment to speak.

    "I dare you to vandalize that store down the block." Jabbing his finger back, you look down to where he pointed at.

    It was a convince store, the one that Joey used to work at.

    "Isn't that the place that fired you?" Julie glances at him with a devious glint. Joey nods, taking a moment to agree to the dare. You and Susie exchange looks, both of you think of the same thing.

    "Why do you think I picked that?" Frank adds, tossing up his butterfly knife from his pockets.

    "Isn't that trespassing? What if we get caught?" She squeaks. Frank moves his direction to her, slinging his arm around her neck, pulling her down to meet with his eyes.

    "No worries, nothing will happen to you guys as long as I'm here." Susie ponders, looking up at you again.

    "That's too far, Joey don't do it." You say, stomping your foot into the dirt. Frank's attention turns to you, his expression was dark. Menacing even.
    "You don't need to be a party pooper Y/N, it'll be fine." Julie brushes off your remark, standing next to Frank in a defensive mannor.

    "You've been so good till now, it won't hurt. Promise." He holds out his hands, waiting for you to grab it.

    "Come on you guys, now you could really get arrested."