Chapter 4: Blossoming Path

Start from the beginning

"Good morning," Yu greeted, "Made some breakfast for us."

"Been looking forward to this," Sunny said as he sits on the chair, with his Persona going next to him.

"So, have you slept well?" Yu asked as he passes a glass of water to Sunny.

"I think I'm more confident in having to journey further," he replied.

"That's good. With the power you have now, we can go through the Dream World easily and rid of the Shadows there. I already said that I'll help you out, so I'll accompany and inform you along the way."

Sunny smiles a little, "Thank you, Narukami."

"You can call me Yu now, we're friends after all."

"Oh, right, thanks, Yu."

"It's no problem, Sunny."

"You actually pass the mutual agreement," Sunny puts his head against the table in embarrassment, feeling Morpheus's too.

"I have to, I was the one who initiate it," Yu said.

"Yeah, you're right," Sunny shifts his gaze at Yu before he sat up.

Suddenly, the room grows dark with a glowing blue light surrounding him. Sunny looks around before a tarot card appears before him.

I am thou, thou art I.
Thou hast acquired a new bond.

Within the bright new future,
Thou hast hold a link for your path.

With the birth of the Fool Arcana,
It shall pursue your journey.

Sunny holds out his hand to the card before it disappears to stardust, prompting the room to return to normal. With time resuming, Yu walks by the table and settles down on his seat.

"Now, you go ahead and eat your breakfast before it gets cold," he said.

Sunny nodded and started to eat his food, humming delightfully from the taste.

"You like it?" Yu smiles.

"Yeah, like it is before," Sunny comments.

"Thanks," Yu goes to eat as well, "So let me ask you this: what is your favorite food?"

"Are you asking because you want to make me something later on?" Sunny assumes.

"Maybe."

Sunny snorted in amusement, "Fine, I'll tell. I mostly like food involving meat, steak is my favorite."

"I'll keep that noted then."

The front door opened and the two looked up to see Miyuki enter with some mail in hand.

"Morning, Mom," Sunny greeted.

"Good morning, Mrs. Suzuki," Yu spoke as well.

"Good morning, boys," she said, "Have you been sleeping well?"

"We did," Yu replied, "I assume you have as well?"