Chapter 9

-Hi! I'm sorry if it takes months to update again, but i hope you still like this Chapter! Thank you!

Third Person POV

"But i'm courting the oldest daugther of Duke Zacharielle! You can't force me to agree in this marriage." The youngest prince said with anger "You'll stop courting that girl and agree in this marriage. If you don't agree then i have no choice to order my knight to kill that girl." the prince stayed silent and start thinking about it he can't lose the girl he loved so he agree "Fine. I'll agree in this fool marriage, just don't hurt Cattelyn." He said and His father smirked and said "Thank you son." 

"Oh! Claude you're here" Cattelyn said and closed the book and stand up with a smile "I missed you" She said and hugged Claude but the prince didn't hug her back "Cattelyn. I have something to tell you." Claude said with a cold voice that give Cattelyn shiver so she broke the hug and looked at Claude with worried looked "I love you Cattelyn but i have to say this" Claude said with a serious face and cold tone "What do you mean?" Cattelyn said with shaking voice "I'm getting married in 2 month's It was a forced marriage. Father said if i don't accept this marriage he will hurt you, I have no choice to agree. I promise that i won't fall for her." Claude said and pulled in hug and silently cried "Don't cry Claude, I know you did this because u don't want me to get hurt. I understand it." Cattelyn said and patted Claude's back.

Back at the palace

"Welcome Back Your majesty." One of the maid said and bow but Claude didn't answer or even look at the maid and walk straigth to his room and locked his self.

"Your majesty, your father is calling you" Claude's maid knocked on his door but claude didn't answer and just laying in his bed silently crying "Told him that i don't want to leave my room." Claude said with broken voice "But your majesty, this is important. Your fiancé is here."  The maid said that took claude by shock 'What?' Claude thought and stand up in his bed and went to the door opening it "Your majesty! are you crying?! your eyes is so- oh my let's get you cleaned first." She went inside with claude and clean claude first. She gave claude a warm bath

"There you are son, meet Lady Penelope your fiancé. Lady Penelope meet my son Claude" The Emperor said and Penelope bow as a respect for the prince "It's my pleasure to finally meet you Your majesty." She said with a smile "It's my pleasure to meet you, Lady Penelope." Claude said with cold voice and black face he was thinking of Cattelyn right now if she okay or not 'I wish this Cattelyn' Claude said in his mind "Why don't you two around the garden to get to know each other?" Penelope's father said and Claude nodded a little "Sure, Let's go Lady Penelope." Claude said walk with Penelope.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:)