prolog

We start are story before team AR were separated. We go to when there was 5 people on a team. It was Ace, his sister AR-15, M4A1, SOPMOD II and M16. They were on a mission too get supplies for the 16lab.

Ace:*Looking through binoculars.* Ok, I see enemies around the place.

AR-15: So bro, what are we up against?

Ace:Looks like a battalion of enemies outside.  On the inside I have no idea, but I don't sense a Ringleader. Sis, you really  need to smile more.

AR-15:Come one. What is the point? I was hoping to be on a strong team. Also to have a glorious mission.

Ace:Sis, am I that bad?

AR-15: No. You are a great leader. I just don't get why M4A1 is second-in-command.  She barely can make decisions. Then you have Sopmod II.  She is loud and annoying. Then finally you have M16. Also why do you use a knife sometimes?

Ace:Because it is cool and you know that I can use any weapon. Let's go and regroup with the others.

AR-15:Ok. You are lucky that you are more advance then us. You can take a hit.

Ace:True.

Timeskip. When Ace and the AR team got to the wall of the enemy territory.

Ok guys, are you all ready?

Sopmod II:*Gives an smile.* Its party time.

M16:I am, but Rex you owe me a drink when this is done.

Ace:That is alright. After the mission I will get everyone's favorite  food and drink.

AR-15:Brother you spoil us too much.

Ace:Well you guys deserve it. I would not change the team that I am with.
Now, M4A1 do you want to take point or do you want me to take point?

M4A1:You can.

Ace:Alright. *Loads two of his shot guns.*

Ace:Alright lets move

Ace:Alright lets move. *Starts running in first with two automatic shotguns.*

M4a1:*Goes and starts shooting her m4a1.*
M4 Sopmod II*Shoots a 44mm grenade at a group of enemies.*

M16:*Shoots her M16.*

AR-15:*Shoots her AR-15.*

Ace:*Runs ahead and shoots more.*

Timeskip too when they destroyed all enemies outside.

Ace:That is all of them. Ok. Now we go inside. Then we will get to the terminal and get the information.

All:<M4A1, AR-15, SOPMOD II, and M16>Lets do it.

They got to the door. Ace uses a  Titus-6.
It shot out 3 explosive devices.