"Munson, it's going to take a lot more than that to convince me to join your geeky little club,"

"I'll have to get creative with how I get you on board, then." Eddie's eyes were evil in how they bore into Steve's. For a moment, Steve completely forgot Dustin was still standing next to them.

"Okay, well, this is still weird. I'm not making any decisions on how I feel about it yet." Dustin walked away. Steve turned back to Eddie once he was sure Dustin was well out of earshot.

"You are ridiculous!" Steve put his hands on his hips, totally exasperated.

"Oh please," Eddie waved him off, "I flirt like that with everyone."

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"Are you jealous, Steve?"

Steve dropped his voice to an agitated whisper.

"I mean, I don't love hearing that, babe—"

Eddie blushed and blinked a few times rapidly. Steve stopped and smiled.

"Is that really going to be the one thing that makes you flustered?"

Oh, I can have fun with this.

Steve greatly enjoyed having something on Eddie. Eddie, on the other hand, did not like it. He rolled his eyes and turned on his heel, heading into school without another word. Steve laughed out loud and jogged after him, catching up and walking down the hall next to him. He leaned in and spoke quietly as they made their way through the building.

"You have no idea how badly I want to press you up against these lockers and kiss you, babe." Steve watching the flush spread over Eddie's face despite him refusing to acknowledge Steve's words. Steve couldn't help the huge smile on his face. Eddie stole a quick glance and shook his head.

"You're enjoying this too much."

"I think I'm enjoying it a perfectly appropriate amount."

Eddie was heading to the D&D group and Steve saw Robin a little ways away, so they parted ways after exchanging longing looks with one another.

"You guys are so cute I could throw up all over you," Robin greeted Steve.

"Nice to see you too."

"I'm guessing you guys got to chat this weekend. You seem quite...chummy." Robin was practically buzzing with unspoken questions.

"Chat... yeah. We did." Steve wasn't going to spill the beans that easily.

"Did you just like, talk on the phone or did you hang out or...?"

"Eddie came over—"

Robin gasped and clapped her hands together. "Oh my god! That's so exciting! Tell me everything. Well actually, no not everything please. I don't need to know the gross details. I mean I can connect the dots from what I've seen so far."

"What do you mean? What have you seen?" Steve demanded. Did they do something obvious without realizing it?

"Well Eddie has a hickey to match yours and unless it came from someone else—"

"Of course it didn't," Steve snapped, suddenly feeling territorial.

Robin beamed. "I knew it! So are you guys like, a couple now?"

Steve hadn't thought about that much. He certainly didn't want Eddie hooking up with anyone else. Although the pool was pretty much limited to just Steve at the moment. But he didn't want that to be the reason why they were only with each other. He wanted to be exclusive with Eddie. And more than anything, he wanted Eddie to only want him. He wanted to be Eddie's boyfriend. And vice versa.

Jesus Christ. I want a boyfriend. I want Eddie Munson to be my boyfriend. What the fuck??

"Um, we haven't really talked about that." Steve said, blushing.

"Well do you want to be boyfriends?" Robin probed further.

"...Yeah."

"Are you going to tell Eddie that?"

"I don't know."

Robin gaped at Steve. "You have to!" Steve shrugged, face still red.

"What if it's not mutual?"

"Oh for fucks sake," Robin muttered to herself. "You should have seen the way he was looking at you just now. It's absolutely mutual. And if you don't tell him, I will."

Steve rolled his eyes, ignoring the wave of butterflies that came over him yet again.

"Shut the fuck up, Robin."