Yandere Ex-Wife x Male Reader (Ch. 1)

Start from the beginning

Emily's side of the story

After Emily and Y/N got divorce Emily and jerry started dating. The company where Jerry was working in found out about the cheating scandal and fired him. Jerry tried to get other jobs but was immediately rejected. Out of options Emily was forced to work so they could pay their bills. But Emily had a hard time finding jobs. Emily was walking through the streets with despair and was about to give up when suddenly. A guy bumped into her.

You turned around to see if the person you bumped into was Ok. When you turned around you saw it was actually your ex-wife Emily and you both stared at each other.

(Y/N): Wow... Emily I'm sorry about that well long time no see i guess.

Emily was still shocked to see Y/N.

Emily: Yeah it's ok. Long time no see too. Hey how about we catch up wanna go to a cafe?

(Y/N): Yeah Sure. Catching up sound good.

The two of you then went to a nearby cafe and went inside and sat on a table. You guys ordered coffee. While waiting for the coffee there was an awkward silence. Until Emily finally broke the silence.

Emily: So. I see your doing fine i presume.

(Y/N): Yeah I'm fine don't worry i already forgiven you so don't feel awkward around me. So how about you how's your life?

Emily told Y/N her situation and she desperately in need of a job. And she also told Y/N about her and Jerry. And Y/N seems to understand.

(Y/N): So you need a job right?

Emily: Yeah I'm in need of money to pay my bills.

(Y/N): How about this I'll give you a job. *Gives Emily a paper* Come to this address.

After that Y/N finished his Coffee and payed for both and exited the cafe waving goodbye to Emily.

Emily whispers: *sigh* still as kind as ever Y/N.

The next day Emily prepared herself and went to the Given Address that Y/N gave her. There she saw a house.

Emily whispers: so this is where Y/N lives quite a large house

Emily then rang the doorbell and waited for an answer. You then heard the doorbell rang and immediately went to the door to answer it. You saw it was Emily you invited her to come and she sat on the sofa.

Emily: Uhmm so Y/N what's the job I'm gonna do?

(Y/N): oh yeah wait here.

Your then went out for a moment and came back to the living room while holding someone.

(Y/N): Emily i want you to meet Abagail she's three years old. She's my adopted Daughter. Your job it to babysit her while I'm at work.

Emily: I see then I'll take the job.

(Y/N): Thank you so much it's been hard getting Abagail a babysitter.

Emily immediately warmed up to Abagail and Abagail also did.
Ok

(Y/N): Wow you two already warmed up yo each other that's good *Looks at clock*. Oh sorry Emily i have to go to work now I'll leave Abagail to you.

One month later emily got her first paycheck and it's was more than she thought. While she was babysitting Abigail, Emily couldn't stop thinking about You. And after a while she realized that she was falling for you again. She quickly shrugged it off because she already got a boyfriend.

Emily went home with her first paycheck she entered her house when suddenly. She saw her boyfriend jerry cheating on her with a younger girl. Emily then went to them and yelled at them to leave which they did.

Emily fell to her knees crying and then she realized that this is how you felt when she cheated on you.

But at that moment she realized that you guy can go back together. The next day Emily planned to confess to you when you got home from you job.

Emily heard the door opening and she immediately went to the door and she was about to say something when she saw a girl with you.

Emily: Oh welcome back Y/N Abigail is asleep early today. Oh and who might you be?

(Y/N): Oh thanks for tucking her in. Oh and this is Chloe my girlfriend but don't worry Emily you'll still be babysitting Abagail.

Emily: Is that so well then have a goodnight i have to leave now bye.

(Y/N): ok bye see you tomorrow.

Emily then went to her car, while on the car Emily started to get angrier by the second. She started slamming her hand on the wheel and stomping her foot While yelling.

Emily: You fucking Whore! that was supposed to be My Man! You stole my Y/N! Your gonna pay bitch! with you blood

She then stopped her episode and calmed down and formed a Plan she then had a massive menacingly happy grin.

To be continued.