chapter 12

"Here they are! Are you happy that they came Felicia?", her teacher told her smiling.

"Yuki a- Jake. Yes, I'm really happy ",she said looking at us.

"Hello, I am Yuki and this is Jake ...", i said explaining to her teacher.

"What are we here for? ", exclaimed Jake yawning.

"Remember, we are here for- What are we here for ?",i said to him looking at the smiling teacher.

"So let's start, Felicia got a proposal to attend the best school of this city because of her good grades and manners. Even though it is a good school, it is very far and of course if you want to send her you will have to move from where you live to somewhere nearer to the school", announced the teacher.

"Well, i agree and she will have to go there because it's a great proposal.",said Jake congratulating Felicia.

"But she will have to move?"

"Don't worry Yuki, i think that it's better for her to go."

"Yeah but!"

"Felicia will go, right Felicia?"

" I guess, we'll have to tell Mike."

Our conversation ended on the decision of making Mike decide.

~¤~

So the result out of it is that Mike accept to let her go on one condition, she will have to be able to be responsible and also she will be welcomed in a dorm for girls where she will be well-mannered.

"OKAY! EVERYTHING YOU DO HAVE A CONDITION SO I'M NOT SO SURPRISE!",Felicia said crying.

"Why are you shouting? Yeah it always has a condition.",Mike said looking seriously at her.

"I hate you Mike!",she said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"As if i care-"

"Mike, don't be so harsh with her!", i said interrupting him.

He looked at me and then suddenly let out: " And you Yuki, how come you suddenly come and stay here and rule us?"

"That....umm.... i just.... i used my pow-"

I stopped as if he know that i did it by using my powers, he will throw me out from here and i will be ince again homeless.

I bent my head down and looked at the ground. I, someone who is not part of their family, cannot make rules for them. Better i go away from here sooner.

He looked away and apologized. That made me happy but it was not his fault so now i feel guilty.

He was not a bad guy and his brothers were kind and cared for everyone here. I don't even know what happened in their past that made them angry with Felicia and even dare to seperate from her.

There was an awkward silence when a bright light shone and in front of me suddenly stood my dear parents, the King and the Queen.