spring break started

ابدأ من البداية

sakusa drove you guys to the cafe, and you guys had fun pretending to be couples. the cafe had alot of different types of bagels so you got one of them.

"i cant believe they have like 50 bagels" atsumu looked a little overwhelmed

"they have one with chicken tenders on it and i want it." kuroo looked at you wondering why you like to live off of chicken tenders, ramen, and (favorite drink).

"whatre you gonna get kuroo?"

"um, i think im gonna get the deep sea bagel?"

you looked at the ingredients and it just had a bunch of seafood on it.

"interesting"

you guys had ordered your food and got your drinks and continued talking about things.

"y/n, can you come to the bathroom with me?" you looked at atsumu curiously but nodded anyways and went along with it.

with kuroo and sakusa:

the two looked at eachother before sighing and slumping over a bit.

"how are they so energetic"

"theyve been talking for an hour"

"does atsumu usually talk that much?"

"yea, i like listening to him though, his face is cute when he talks about something he likes"

"so you like him?"

"you know, yea honestly, but i dont know how to tell him"

"i could get y/n to help me get you guys together later today"

"maybe"

with atsumu and y/n:

"OH MY GOD HES SO CUTE Y/N!! i wish i could just tell him how i feel"

"its not that hard"

"you obviously dont have a crush, no sane person would say that"

"no i do, we just havent known eachother long enough for me to say something and for sure not get rejected.."

"oh... who is it?"

"kuroo.." atsumu gasped as if it wasnt obvious

"awww you guys would be cute together, and i dont think hed say no"

"maybe, but i want to be sure.."

soon enough after promising atsumu that youd help him get with sakusa, you guys made it back to the table. the food had also been there, the guys waiting for you two to get back before eating.

"what took you guys so long?"

"the stalls were full and we had to wait awhile." atsumu looked at you, amazed at the lie you had told so quickly.

"wooah, kuroo yours looks really good actually" kuroo had looked at you and smiled.

"you wanna try a bite?" you nodded your head yes and you took a small bite. he was honestly expecting you to eat half of it like his other friends usually did.

"thats good, here you wanna try mine?" kuroo had tried some of yours and you guys both smiled at eachother.

"you two really are acting like a couple" you both stared at sakusa who just shrugged.

"you guys are cute together, thats what im saying"

you shrugged and continued to eat while kuroo was still a little red, to which atsumu laughed at.

eventually you guys paid for your food after finishing and had left the place.

"that was actually really good, id definitely come back"

"me too"

"kuroo, i might just make you take me sometime"

"yea? maybe" you laughed and everyone got in the car to head to the mini golf place you suggested.

•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•°♡°•

(splitting this into two parts 👍)