°•-| SCENARIO 02: "How You meet Your Boyfriend" |-•°

Start from the beginning

Your POV

I was just enjoying my time in the rain, not caring about the judging looks that most people gave me. Why should I care? It's their problem if they don't want to join in on the fun. They're really missing out and that's their loss.

Twirling around, I failed to notice the tall figure that was walking towards me. I turned around and stopped when I saw the stranger.

We looked at each other, eye to eye. The rain was soaking his hood as it did to mine. I got to take in his features as he froze on his spot. Then I realized...

He has beautiful blue eyes.
It wasn't light blue or dark. It was just.. Blue.

He also seemed to have grey skin and VERY dark bags under his beautiful eyes.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts as I looked down at the hand that was supposedly reaching out to me or something.

Well... I hope he doesn't mind.

Peter's POV

She suddenly looked down at my hand as I began to panic. What if she thought that I was about to harass her? Or....

Take my hand...

She took my hand...

I looked up to see her giggling with the warmest smile she could deliver. "Come on, dude! Join me! The rain's not over yet~" she said, pulling me closer to her as she spun both of us around, now holding both my hands.

She grinned widely, her laughter filling in with the rain's music.

"I hope you don't mind." She giggled out.

'Why in the world would I pass up an opportunity like this!?' I thought as I just chuckled and waltz around the place with her.

That was enough of an answer for her as she smiled at me. Her smile....

She was smiling at ME.

She was happy....

And I'm here to see that joy, lighting up her face.

Me and my darling. We danced carelessly to the Music of a Storm.

Your POV

Me and this stranger were enjoying our moment. The moment I wanted to relive soo badly... Playing in the rain with atleast one friend.

I know. "Stranger Danger". But I can worry later. The now is what I should be enjoying.

A few more minutes later of stomping on mud and rolling on the grass, the rain had finally came to a stop.

We let go of each other and took a look at ourselves.

We both chuckled and laughed at our attires. We were a mess.

"I-I'm SO sorry about this... I-... I don't know what got into me." I chuckled nervously.

"Hm? Oh! No no no! It's really fine! I... I also kinda enjoyed it, really." The stranger had defended shyly.

It was time to part ways And I felt awkward about saying anything else, so I decided to just suck it up and hug him.

Hr seemed to stiffen but didn't pull away. Infact, he patted my back. "Thank you... I really needed someone to be with me today.. so... Thank You." Was all I could muster up to say to him.

Afterwards, I pulled away from our embrace bowed at him as another gesture of Thank You.

"I-I'll see you around, B-Blue eyes." And with that, I shyly ran back to my apartment in embarrassment, questioning my life choices as I was soaked.

Peter's POV

I was stunned and couldn't move an inch as I could see her perfect figure disappear from view.

Not only did she hold my hand and smile at me.. but she also hugged me.

'Oh, (Y/n)... The things you do to me... It's really driving me crazy....' My thoughts flooded my mind.

Finally, I got back to my van, ready to dry myself with the blow drier I had. Don't ask. (No, seriously, don't. I just wrote this down for the plot.)

I sat down the drivers seat, topless with a towel hung over my shoulder. (Again, don't ask why he has a towel. It's A VAN. You can shove anything in a Van- even an entire kitchen-)

I couldn't get her off my mind.

(Y/n).

(Y/n).

(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n).

My Darling. You've no idea how happy today was for me. It was pure ecstasy. Everything we did today.

You love me, don't you?