𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

its been a week or so.

but jadens been acting weird.

he told me i can tell him anything, but he just ignores me. Even his siblings.

it was a stormy day and i have just woken up from my beauty sleep. I opened the curtains and thunder struck. And BAM.

"OHH MY GODD, THE ELECTRICITY ISNT WORKING!" javon yelled from down the stairs, whining.

guess the powers out.

i got ready for the day and went downstairs.

everyone was sitting on the couch, on their phones

when i sat down next to jaden, he just stood up and walked away.

"whats up with you?" I asked him curiously, furrowing my eyebrows.

"nothing" he answers shortly.

i just roll my eyes and continue watching tiktoks

Until...

i hear a knock on the front door. I go and open the front door and there i see the one and only. SADIE. my best friend from Winder!

"SADIE!" I scream and give her a tight hug, but unfortunatly she just pushes me away, and walks up the stairs to jadens room.

What? what does this even mean? whats up with these two.....?

Later on, i go upstairs and see them cuddling on his bed. What the fuck?! i thought jaden and i had a great 'vibe' since we both liked eachother. BUT i guess i was horribily wrong. So was his love for me all fake? Was he faking everything?

i knock on his door and he sees me standing in his doorway. He rolls his eys and gets up, walking towards me and closing the door behind him as he got to me.

"what?" He asks annoyed.

"why the hell are you cuddling with my friend?" I ask him angrily.

"because shes my girlfriend?" He furrows his eyebrows.

what. g-girlfriend? i guess i was right, everything was fake after all.

"what?! i thought you liked me?" I  clenched my jaw.

"well you thought wrong, i never did." He turned around, slamming the door in my face.

gaslighting me, huh?

i decided that since i obviously can't talk to him in person, im gonna write him a letter and put it under his door, perfect.

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑱𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏.

𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒊 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒊 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊'𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑰 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑫𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒚?

𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑶𝒏𝒆-𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅, 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔. 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒚. 𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒊 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔?

𝑰𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒍 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆? 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅, 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕..

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎

𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒕.

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

i walked past jadens room and saw a note sticking out from under the door. I picked it up and i couldn't believe my eyes.

how could jaden be such a ass? i thought he genuinely liked jules.

"JADEN!?" I yelled his name from down the hall.

"yes?!" I heard a loud echo from the bathroom.

i run to the bathroom door and bang on it. "What are you doing in there? Making out with your new girlfriend?"

"what? no- im literally pissing-"i hear a flush and he opens the door dramatically. "And besides, why do you care and how do you know shes my girlfriend?!"

"this." I take the letter from my back pocket and give it to him.

he quickly scans through the thing and he goes pale. Something isn't right with him...

"you ok?"

"Yeah, uhm im fine" he throws the letter on the floor and rushes to his room.

weird. Something is up with him and i need to figure out what it is.

-

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

maybe i should try to text him? I mean, its worth a try.

ᗰᗴՏՏᗴᘜᗴՏ

𝗷𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗻

Hey.
jaden please answer
i'm super happy that you have a gf
as long as ik ur happy
i just honestly miss you
your voice
your touch
even your presence

back the fuck up.
Hi, im jadens gf and if
you don't shut the fuck up
and stop contacting him,
then im gonna contact
the police.

girl what-
contact the police when i talk yo bf?
embarrassing.
and first of all, i live in his house-
and second of all, you were my bestfriend, and i ain't scared of you.

my dads a cop, hes gonna take
you to prison.

no tf hes not-
hes not even a cop.
hes a janitor-

UGH
JUST BACK OFF MY BF BITCH.
DON'T YOU GET THR MEMO?
and i ate and left no crumbs😛😺🤞

uh wtf-
uhm looks like you did leave to crumbs there...
Anyways.
Fyi girl, im sure he doesnt like you.

and why do you think so?

hes gay!😛🤪🤑
did you not hear?
bE wHo yOu aRe🏳️‍🌈

what!!
no!
he turned straight for me🥺
he rlly luvs me🥺🥺🥺
my bby🥺🥺🥺☺️😭

ok bye im done with u

yes bc i ate and left no crumbs😛😌😺
fax no printer😂😂😂

------------

that girl needs serious help istg.