𝟎𝟐𝟔 ⇢ ❝ [𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐯𝐬𝐬𝐲] ¡! ❞

[a/n; traitor??]

NOW PLAYING...

APOCALYPSE - CIGARETTES AFTER SEX

PREVIOUSLY,

"Nah its crazy because he threatened her. Told her to stay away from me or else..." Mitsuya shook his head becoming frustrated with the topic. He knew there was no way in hell he'd let any of that happen. He'd die before he let her be hurt by anyone.

Hakkai's eyes widened at the statement, the words sounding scarily familiar. Like he'd hear those exact words before. Then, as he looked down at his phone a notification flashed across his screen.

@𝐈𝐳𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 (𝟐)

Do what we planned.

Or else.

"I came here to talk to you,"

hakkai started, he took a deep long drawn out breath turning to face the wall. his voice was heavy and so was the pit in his stomach as he read the message over and over to himself. he couldnt bring himself to simply come out and say it.

one, he was sure that what he'd done, or rather what he'd do, would protect them. thats all he wanted. to protect them. if he couldnt convince you to leave mitsuya, then he'd convince mitsuya to leave you.

he didnt want to, no. he felt absolutely horrible.

"we need to talk about something."

mitsuya nodded his eyes scanning over hakkai's face. he seemed to immediately notice that hakkai was in distress. with a light smile he patted him on the shoulder hoping to ease whatever anxieties hakkai must've been feeling.

must be something important to have his shoulders hunched like that, mitsuya thought.

"you could tell me anything, hakkai."

"i know-i know..." he stammered another sigh leaving his mouth when he couldnt properly start his next sentence. he wasnt sure how to tell mitsuya, or how to overcome this wave of pressure on his shoulders knowing that his fate rested in izana's hands.

after being cornered outside his coffee shop part time job, hakkai was held at gun point. he could remember how cold it was outside. the dark streets alluding to figure behind him who pressed the steel metal to the back of his head. suddenly, hakkai rubbed where the gun were a break in his mental state as he began to shake.

"well what is it? is it zuzu? how's her baby?" mitsuya questions with worried eyes. he remembered last seeing yuzuhan and her pretty baby. his sisters were completely in love with playing over at yuzuhan's house and babysitting her kid.