☆ 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 \ 𝗛𝗦 𝗔𝗨

Start from the beginning

but even if george didn't play football, the two youngest actually adored the older one. he was smart and great person. a bit of a nerd but so were the two others. their bigger friend group had few other non footballers as well. so he fit right in. but no one was as smart as george.

"jessie wont stop snapping me and starting conversations even when i ghost her" dream said after recieving a snap from her.

"she is annoying as fuck. i mean she thinks she is just better when she is a cheer captain" sapnap answered with a disgust on his face.

they had put their useless books to the locker and taken their practise clothes away when they heard someone say "hey guys". well both of them knew who they were.

"hey tina, how's your day" sapnap aswered to the girl.

"well its been shit but y'know thats how it be"

"oh im sorry" dream apologized

"no its okay, lets go practise now" tina said. you see, tina was their official water bottle filler and a medic for the team, and obviously a big part of their friendgroup.

"tina you dont even practise"

"hmm i could practise my water bottle filling skills. although im the best at it and you desperately need to get better at you job. you've fallen off"

"shut your mouth" they laughed to the bickering

"i would but i know for a fact that we have to go. otherwise you two need to do so many pushups you dont feel your arms any more"

"shit youre right. we dont have a lot of time" and as they turned around they saw a blonde haired girl coming up to them.

"hey dreamy, would you like to hang out today?" dream hated her. especially the nickname. only sapnap could use it in very special occasions. you know, times when it felt right, when they were soft.

"no thank you, jessie" dream said politely, but you could see from his face he wasn't going to be polite for long if she wouldn't go away. many others would run away, but jessie was a bitch, a determined one.

"are you sure, we could hang out in my place. no ones home" she winked while getting closer to the blonde.

"what part of no you didn't understand" sapnap stepped in.

"guys we really need to go" tina said from the back trying to get the conversation to an end.

"yes i was just about to leave" dream said to jessies face while answering to tina. the friends walked past the fuming blond girl.

"why the fuck are you hanging out with that pick me girl who just wants to sleep with the team. fucking whore she is!" jessie yelled to their backs.

"don't you fucking dare to talk like that to tina ever again. if i ever hear her name coming out of your mouth, you are dead" dream said angrily to the girl and they left, not leaving any time to the other say anything.

"im sorry tina" dream felt guilty. tina got a lot of unreasonable shit just for hanging out with them.

"no its okay, some people just dont get how people can be friends and not fuck each other" she said shrugging. it was sad how used to it she was.

they were already at the dressing room door that was open. tina turned her back to the door and continued with louder voice so the whole team heard.

"and no offence guys but i would never be with anyone of you, let alone fuck you" and started laughing with dream and sapnap while the others looked confused not knowing the context.