42

It's the last day on there little vacation and they decided to go to an amusement park, they all had already eaten and was now in the car on the way.
.
They arrived after a 30 minute car ride and everyone was basically jumping around like children on an playground. They decided to split up and leave the oldest alone.

Soobin's pov
We parted with the child and went on a walk around the amusement park to find something entertaining to do. I was looking at my phone for directions when u heard a thud so I looked up to see yeonjun on the ground with a child in front of him. 

"Hey what's wrong, are you okay" I heard yeonjun say to the now crying child in the ground. I went over to him and picked him up so he wasn't Laying on the cold floor and risking his cloth getting ruined.

"I lost my mom" said the little child, I almost didn't hear it for the light almost a whisper voice he hade. U asked what he's mother looked like and he described a brunette long haired beautiful lady, we went around the amusement park and looked for the little kids mother for around 10 minutes when we saw a what looked to be a stressed out mother. We went over to her and she immediately went to the child in my arms and looked over him as to se if he got hurt.

When she found nothing she looked up to us and smiled warmly and took out her hand for us to shake. After we told her our names and how we found the child she offered us a dinner, she was apparently a chief and her friend was coming over who is a photographer who wanted to take some photos around the restaurant. So we made a deal me and yeonjun gets free food and the mother of the child we just found's friend gets to take some photos of me and yeonjun.

We said goodbye to the duo and went to a hit dog stand and bought two hotdogs and sat down at a bench.

"That was pretty weird, finding a child in the middle of a amusement park which ended up to lead to us getting free food while someone is photographing us" yeonjun said with hotdog stuffed in his mouth

I chuckled and the sight of yeonjun trying to speak while eating his heart out. But he was right I wonder what kind of friend the kind mother has that ao desperately needed two models.

We went on a few more rides then went into the car with the others and started to drive to our temporarily home.
——