𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

THIRD PERSON POV

Sukuna slowly opened his eyes. The bright light made it hard for him to keep it open for long.

'damn... Where the hell am I even?!... Did I die.... Hehehh as if-...' his thoughts were interrupted by a women speaking.

"Oh! You're awake.... Sukuna-sama..."

'Sukuna-sama?!?.... Well that's new...' he opened his eyes and turned his head towards the direction of the voice.

He saw a women with sparkling (e/c) looking right back into his red ones. Her hair was (h/c), they were (h/l) but it suits her body and looks. She wore a (f/c) yukata.

"So princess.... Why did you save me..." He said sitting up.

"S-Sukuna-sama! You shouldn't move like that yet!..." She quickly kneeled down near him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

That's when Sukuna realized that he was not wearing his kimono and looked at his body.

"Uh... I took your clothes to wash since it had a lot of blood.... I also washed off the blood on your hands and... Face.... I apologize for not getting your permission..." Then she bowed her head.

"why are you taking care of me.... There's something you want from me, right?..." he lifted her head by tilting her chin.

"I just didn't want to see someone die in front of me..." She answered.

"I believe that but you still want something.... If you don't tell me there's nothing I can do to repay for what you've done for me..." Then he stood up and looked down at her.

"I know..." Then she stood up and turn around to leave but, Sukuna grabbed both her hands and held them with one hand.

"S-Sukuna-sama what are you doing?!..."

"Are you scared?..." He asked with a smirk.

The girl struggled to get her hands out of his grip.

'did I make a mistake.... Was it wrong to save people even if they're bad?... I just didn't want to let them have their way!...' tears rolled down her cheeks.

"...*sigh*..... Look, I'm not going to do anything to you.... Just get me food as fast as possible..." He let go of her hands and looked away.

'guess I have some more time to live...' she wiped her tears from her face.

"J-just give me sometime..." She bowed a little and hurried to the kitchen.

SUKUNA POV

'Damn...' I sat down on the futon.

"She didn't even introduce herself.... Rude...."

THIRD PERSON POV

Sukuna finished the food immediately when she brought it.

'was he that hungry....'

"So... What's your name..." Sukuna finally asked her.

"Ah... I totally forgot... My name is (L/n) (Y/n)..." She said a little embarrassed.

"(Y/n)..."

She took the empty plates and went back to the kitchen and came back to the room.

"Have this with water.... It will help you heal...." She held out her hand that had the medicine in it.

"Heal?.... I'm not sick..."

"Yes you're...."

"No I'm not... Don't b-... *cough,cough*..." Then he started to cough. He covered his mouth to make it stop but, when he put his hand down he saw blood on it.

"See I told you!!..." (Y/n) quickly brought a rag and cleaned the blood.

"Have this quickly...." She gave the medicine to him and he ate it.

"D-damn it-... I-..." Sukunas' eyes started to get heavy.

'oh no... The side effect...' (Y/n) hurried to lay him down on the futon gently.

Just when his head hit the pillow he fell asleep.

*End of chapter*

(. ◠ ᴗ ❛.)-☆