WatTine : Why? Pt 1

Tine and Sarawat were asleep, but Y/N was on her laptop, scrolling through Instagram.

(I forgot Pam's instabso immaking it up.

Pammy_Besties

Pammy_Besties I hope we stay friends forever.

Above the caption, a picture of her and Sarawat. They were looking at each other with - was that love in their eyes?

Y/N sighed auietly and turned her laptop off. Then she snuck back into the room, and got into bed.

___________________________

"I'm going to teach Pam guitar." Sarawat said. Tine didn't seem to bothered about it, and said goodbye cheerfully. Y/N gave Sarawak a small smile and turned back to the poster on her laptop.

Sarawat cocked his head. Y/N had been off all day. Maybe she was just having a bad day. She had woken up with pain in her stomach.

4 o'Clock came and went. Sarawat had promised to help her record her new album. Y/N wasn't just good at Digital Art. She had multiple music albums that was made for the University's use.

She sighed. Giving up, she went to look for him herself. Y/N opened the door to the music studio, and saw Sarawat and Pam, playing guitar.

"Oh, sorry for interrupting." She said. She slid out of the room, a small frown etched on her face.

"Oh darn it." Sarawat thought. "It's five o'clock."

"Listen, Pam, I've got to go. I promised my girlfriend I'd help her record a music album."

"Oh, right." Pam said, looking disheartened. "Bye then."

Sarawat found Y/N and Pear on a fourth floor unused classroom. They'd set up a recording setup and Y/N was singing, and playing the piano. The melody melded with her lilting voice, and Sarawat couldn't help but stare.

When the song finished, Y/N looked up, and looked to the door.

"Oh." She said. "You're here."

"Listen, I'm sorry I was late. I got carried away, I guess."

"It's fine." Y/N said sweetly. "You haven't seen her for a long time."

"Yeah..." Sarawat said.

___________________________

"Why, Sarawat? Why Y/N and Tine? Why not me?"

Y/N stood there, tears forming in her eyes. Then she clenched her fists and walked to the other side.

"Pam!" Sarawat said. "I'm sorry, I cant love you."

"Why?" Pam asked tearfully.

"Because I love Y/N and Tine!" It was Tines turn towalk past, but not because he'd seen Pam and Sarawat. Because he was searching for Y/N.

Tine knew Y/N wasn't feeling well. And the knowledge that P loved one of her boyfriends added stress. He found her, on the sidewalk, holding her side and crying.

"We need to go to the hospital." He urged. "Can you walk?"

"Mhm." She mumbled. She hauled herself up, and, Tine supporting her, walked over to the car.

When she next came to, Darawat was standing over her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Me and Pam..." He started. "It's not what you think."