Harry nods. "The prefects bathroom. Can you go there and see who is there and what they are talking about?"

"No need." Myrtle says. "I was just there."

"Oh!?" Draco says. "What were they talking about?"

Myrtle nods. "I was talking to that strapping young man Cedric Diggory about how he wanted to enter the tournament. He was just expressing how his father wanted him to enter when suddenly the door opened and two people from Slytherin house came in." She pauses a bit. "I could tell by their robes."

Harry and Draco both nod.

"Anyway they came in and the rather tall boy said. "I need the bath. Get out!?" Myrtle uses a fake manly voice to imitate what she had heard. "Cedric of course was unnerved and ran away. I floated through the wall but I could still hear them. Sounded like they were talking about revenge. I don't know who made them mad but I feel bad for them."

Draco frowns. "That can't be good. Last year she tried to turn students against Jade and that didn't work. Who knows what she'll try now."

Harry shakes his head. "Not good at all, but at least neither of us will have to be in the tournament so we have plenty of time to deal with her."

The next few days are the same. Jade hangs out with Victor Krum and his friends telling them about the school and spells they have learned.

Draco was getting increasingly annoyed that she spent so much time with durmstrang students because she hadn't really had time to do anything with him.

Harry tried to get Draco to think of something else. He even hid the map so Draco couldn't spy on her anymore, but it didn't seem to stop him from thinking about it. Eventually he got too curious and mentioned to moaning myrtle about his feelings and he asked her for advice. Myrtle began spying on Jade's conversations with Krum and his friends.

(She can access the pipes which leads to the lake so she definitely can get outside.)

The students had gathered in the great hall. It was a few days after the announcements that people would be allowed to enter the tournament now it was time to pick the three champions.

There was nervous chatter as people took their seats.

"It will begin." Albus steps forward toward the glowing triwizard goblet.

The other judges stood near the back in preparation for greeting the three champions as they walked to their first meeting.

The lights dimmed as floating candles were put out.

The fire inside the cup changed color and flickered brightly. It expelled a single slip of parchment. Dumbledore caught the slip and loudly proclaimed. "Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory!"

Cheers erupted as people from his house patted his back on his way to the front to talk to Dumbledore.

Albus motioned toward the other judges. "Step this way mister Diggory."

He nods and quickly makes his way to the back waving at cheering people.

The color changed again and silence was restored to the hall.

"Beauxbaton champion, Fleur Delecore." Dumbledore says.

She made her way up as many students from her school and also ravenclaw table cheered for her. She must have made a few friends in the time she had spent at the ravenclaw table.

"Durmstrang champion, Victor Krum." Albus says.

Basically everyone cheered for that.

Victor stood up from the table and smirked at Jade. "Seems you were right."