"Most likely they are talking about school. I heard durmstrang was very different from Hogwarts." Harry says.

As the two watch the map they notice Marcus Flint and Faith Spiritwalker enter the prefect's bathroom which they imagine must have startled Cedric Diggory who then fled from the room at an incredible speed.

"Marcus just let Faith into the prefect's bathroom." Harry says. "I wonder what they are up to?"

"We could send a spy." Draco smirks "we could tell moaning myrtle to spy on the prefect's bathroom for us."

In the short time they had taken their eyes off of Jade, her and Victor had decided to tour the castle. They had both entered and began walking around the corridors while Jade talked about the things she had learned about the school.

Draco looked back and saw they had moved. "She left?!" He scoured the map. "Where did she go?!"

"There." Harry points. "She is still with Victor and they seem to be taking a tour."

Draco frowns. "She has been with him too long."

Harry smirks. "Are you jealous that she is spending time with your boy crush and not you?"

Draco blushes bright red. "Noooo!?" He demands. "I am not in the least worried about her being with him."

"Then why is your face red?" Harry smirks. "You want to spend some time with krum?" Harry teases.

"It's not that." Draco protests.

"Draco has a bro crush." Harry taunts quietly.

"You don't understand." Draco says.

Harry hums still taunting him.

"It's not about Krum?! Draco insisted. "I don't have a crush on Krum." He sighs looking at the map again. "This summer I think I realized something." He glances at Harry. "I like her. I don't want her to be interested in other people because I want her to be interested in me."

Harry stops taunting Draco. "Oh." He pauses for a moment. "You like Jade."

"I thought it was like a brother sister connection last year." Draco says. "I knew I wanted to protect her from looking like a fool in front of my family but I think I was worried about how they would look at me if she wasn't perfect."

Harry nods. "Did you tell her yet?"

He shakes his head. "No, we sort of had a weird summer." He frowns. "I will tell her eventually." He knew he couldn't tell her yet because that summer his dad had realized she couldn't keep a secret when she found out they were all death eaters so he erased her memory of having found out.

The two are watching the map and they look at the hall where the goblet of fire waited for the schools to apply for champion. Harry saw a large group of people in that room which included a ton of Gryffindor students.

"Too bad we aren't old enough to enter." Draco says. "But just as well."

Harry nods. "Somehow I'm glad that I couldn't possibly enter. With mad eye moody teaching us crusio in defense class on top of our other studies I feel we are practically booked."

"Faith and Flint are still in the bathroom. Let's go tell Myrtle to see what they are up to." Draco says.

They go to the girls bathroom and find Moaning Myrtle floating about the room. "Oh you came to visit?!" She says happily. "I wondered if you might."

"Yes, sorry we didn't come by much last year we were busy." Harry apologized.

"It's fine really I spent the year with nearly headless nick. Did you know he celebrates the day he died? What a silly ghost man." She chimes. "What did you need Harry?"