introduction

-

hey! so if you're here, you're probably here from my old acc (graynovembers). if you're not, nice to meet you! 

i'll be posting the first oneshot of this book tomorrow (or tonight, depending on how i feel), so make sure to add this to your library or your reading lists blah blah blah all that fun stuff.

fair warning, i don't know how consistently i'll update. i definitely go through writing phases where i'll write constantly for months and then not write at all for another few months, so i'm sorry if my updates aren't the most consistent. (also just so u know I'm going on vacation for the next three weeks but i'll try to write loads on the plane lmfao) 

that being said! i often lack inspiration, so if you have any requests you can just comment them right here and i'll be sure to get to them. 

another side note, i did just make an instagram @/williambowerysgf that u can follow if you want. will i actually use it? who knows, but if i do i'll probably just give little sneak peeks of stories and stuff or just post personal shit. so if you want you can follow that too. 

thank you so much if you took the time to read all of this fun little bs, and i can't wait to start writing again.