Welcome to kuoh (chapter 1)

Start from the beginning

Issei: "Man those kendo sticks hurt." He said as he rubbed the marks on his arms.

Motohama: "Did you at least get to see some nip?"

Issei: "No I didn't get to see any nip, I was too busy getting my ass kicked." He yelled.

Y/n: Deciding to join the conversation you dropped down from the tree startling the perverted trio. "Maybe you shouldn't peep on the girls let alone the ones who train with weapons everyday." You said as you chopped both Motohama and Matsuda in the head to make sure their misdeeds didn't go unpunished.

You could feel someone watching you as you turned to see a girl with red hair looking at you before walking away from the window. You heard Matsuda mention her name and measurements. "Rias Gremory." You said as the you knew the last name but couldn't put your finger on it.

(Rias Pov)
I looked down the group of boys that were talking outside the old school building. Two of them had caught my attention. I turned away and looked at my queen.

Rias: "Hey Akeno, who are those two boys? The one with orange hair and the one standing next to him." I asked as I studied the chessboard planning my next move.

Akeno: "The brown haired one is Issei Hyoudou and the orange haired one is F/n L/n. I believe both are members of Class 2b. Why?"

Rias: "I'm not sure, but let's keep an eye on both of them. Checkmate."

Time skip
(Your pov)
You and Issei were walking home when a strange girl approached the both of you.

???: "Which of you is Issei Hyoudou?" She asked politely.

Issei: "That would be me." He said raising his hand.

???: "My name is Yuuma and will you be my boyfriend?" She asked.

Y/n: I was dumbfounded as this girl asked Issei to be her boyfriend. You could feel the ill intent in her aura but Issei answered before you could stop him.

Issei: "Yeah, I'll be your boyfriend. That sounds great." He said as he blushed heavily.

Yuuma: "Wonderful." She said as she walked away.

You and Issei continued walking home as he was now ecstatic he had a girlfriend. You couldn't shake off the feeling her aura gave off. You guys reached where your paths separated.

Issei: "Alright, I can't wait to introduce motohama and Matsuda to yuuma. Hey F/n I'll see you tomorrow." He said excitedly.

Y/n: "Yeah dude, I'll see you tomorrow." You said with a quick wave as you went home for the night.

At home it was fairly quiet since you had the entire place to yourself as you finished your homework. You sighed as you couldn't shake the feeling Yuuma gave you earlier. You wanted to warn Issei but you doubt he would listen to you. He would probably say you were jealous even though that was far from the truth.

Time skip
The next day was rather uneventful as school was pretty boring. Classes seemed to drag on, not that you were really paying attention. After school you couldn't find Issei, but you ended up finding his idiot friends. Only a minute later Issei arrived with Yuuma in tow. He introduced her as his girlfriend and explained how she asked him out. The other 2 pervs were Ready to fight him, you on the other hand were keeping a watchful eye on Yuuma still trying to figure out what her plan was.

On the way home after Issei and yuuma parted ways he began to brag about having a girlfriend and how they were going on a date tomorrow.

Issei: "I can't wait for my date tomorrow. It's going to be so much fun." He said excitedly as he looked at you.

Y/n: "Yeah man, just be careful." You said a little less excited for your friend as you guys reached the point you guys parted ways.

The next day you lounged around you house as you still couldn't shake the feeling something bad was going to happen to you friend. After a while of having that feeling nag at you, you decided to go and try to find your friend. Your Fox sense of smell allowed you to track him until you reached a park. At this point it was relatively dark as you tried to enter the park only to get stopped by a magical barrier. "Crap I knew it." You yelled as your ears and tails manifested. Your hands now looked like flaming claws as you forced the claws in and began to force the barrier open. That's when the smell of fresh blood filled your nostrils. You made your way into the barrier only to see a fallen angel flying away and Issei bleeding out on the ground. "Dammit I was too late." You said as a red circle manifested in front of you. You prepared to fight whatever came out of, what you weren't expecting was Rias gremory to come out the circle. She was not expecting to see you standing there with Fox ears and nine tails.

Rias: "You're F/n L/n right." She asked hesitantly as she was unsure if you were the boy she saw a few days ago.

Y/n: "Yes I am and I assume you have a lot of questions for me. However that is going to have to wait my friend is dying. Is there anything you can do to save him?" You asked wondering what Rias really was.

Rias: "I can and I will." She said as her devil wings sprouted from her back. "Issei Hyoudou, you will not die this day. You will serve me instead." Rias said as she pulled out 8 red pawn pieces. All 8 of the pieces merged together before entering Issei. "I wasn't expecting him to take all 8 of my pawn pieces." Rias said calmly. "Now I need to heal him. As for you go home, we'll talk soon." She said as a red magic circle engulfed her and Issei.

Y/n: "I would of never guessed she was devil." You said as you stood up. You looked at your blood stained clothes and the ground. "I can't leave a mess." You stated as a fireball formed in your hand. You tossed it at the ground as the blood disappeared in an instant as all that was left on the ground was a few scorch marks. You headed home tossing your clothes into the wash before falling asleep for the night.

End of chapter 1