twelve

"Your the boyfriend?"

Mike practically scoffed. "You downgraded." He laughed. "Can you shut the fuck-" Clay was cut off by a very angry voice, "at least I'm not a total fucker who enjoys making people uncomfortable so I suggest you get the fuck out of here cunt!" Nick stood in between the two boys and the asshole.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Mike rose his voice as well. "I'm his fucking boyfriend you dumb bitch, god your tiny ass peanut brain can't comprehend shit, huh?" Nick stepped closer. "You got a lot of attitude for a small boy."

"Not a lot of height, where else is my anger supposed to go, now get." Nick pointed to the exit. "And if I don't leaveee~~~" Mike smirked and stepped closer, but not towards Nick.

"Leave us alone." George spoke up, yawning afterwards, "it's ten pass nine, I should be gone." "How bout you shut that little mouth up!" Mike flung his arm to George, which was only inches away.

"You touch any of them and your arm will be broken." Nick said, cold, harsh and full of anger. "Yeah I believe that from you!" "Your tiny so shut your mouth and leave me and Dream alone." Mike stepped closer to Clay and felt a hand on his chest.

"Get. The. Fuck. Away." Nick pushed him back. "Oh so now we're getting physical?!" Mike cracked his knuckles. "Nick don't." Clay said stepping closer, which he got softly pushed back and roughly pulled back, both by brown haired boys.

"Mike, you are just a sad pitiful loser who has to come back in here and try again to talk to someone who doesn't even like you! Someone who most likely never did, so how about you get your fucking scrummy clothes and get the hell out!" Nick grabbed the ice cream and shoved it in his face. "Wanted to make sure you ate it before it melted." He shrugged as the boy infront of him stepped back.

"Yeah! Riots!" George stood on counter and put up a ice cream scoop before jumping off and hitting Mike in the head with it. "What the fuck are you? A spider monkey?!" Mike fell to the ground. "If the shoe fits," George waved his foot in mikes face who slapped it away.

"Listen her bitch, come near any of these two and your fucking small to nothing dick won't be attached to your body! You hear me!" Silence. "I said do you fucking hear me!!" Nick kicked him in his side. "yes.." soft. "Good, you two get your shit together." He turned around to the two and pointed, they both ran to the back.

"You got yourself a good one!" George practically squealed of excitement. "I guess huh?" Clay smiled, and thought about everything. "He went along with it! Say we're you thinking of him when you were talking about your fake boyfriend?" George teased. "Shut up." Clay looked away, now George couldn't see his face but he could see the red on his ears, which means he was extremely blushing.

"Oh my god.. you were!!" George smiled and jumped. "George shut the fuck up!" Clay pushed the boy who stumbled a little. "Hey maybe this little fake thing can go on for real?" George nudged his shoulder, Clay walked out of the room, flipping off George, who ran after him.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

"Hey where'd he go?"

"George shut the fuck up"

___
"Thanks for walking me! Bye losers!!"'George waved and ran up to his door unlocking it walking in. "Thanks Nick." Clay looked away, feeling the heat rising. "I would do it again, he was an asshole, try to get ahold of me if he does that again, yes?" "Yea, I will."

They walked up to his house as soon as there conversation ended. "Hey wanna hop on tonight?" Clay asked looking at Nick, he had a huge smile on his face. "I would love too! Give me like 30 mins and I'll be on!" Nick said almost running away but getting pulled back.

"Nick, I know it's not that big of a deal to you about it, but I really am thankful for you, I was lying about the boyfriend, I didn't want to get caught." Clay rubbed the back of his head. "I'm always here when you need one!" He said hugging Clay. "Thank you Nick, you really don't know how much you mean to me."

Fuck. What the fuck did you just say!!!! Omg Clay you fucktard!

"You mean a lot to me too," Ok, thank god, wait- his thoughts were interrupted once again.

"I would kill a thousand men if it meant you were okay." Nick said, smiling as he walked away. He stood there, soon turning around.
So this.. yeah this has to be it..

this is love

805 words!?!! AHHH YES!! This is what love isss!!!! Speaking of loveeeee~~~~ I have a feeling yk what im gonna sayyyyy~~~~ I LOVE YOU MWAH MWAH!!! lmao two uploads 🫢 I know i know but who says there won't be a third?!!???! I migh~~~~ I love you and thanks for reading<333 I'm always here <33333