LIFE OF PAMIREE JOHNSON S3 E9 | THE DD FINALE

Start from the beginning

Liked by t8tavi and 1,938 others
p8pammy happy 15th birthday to my best friend🫶🏽🫶🏽. my boy is finally fifteen. nigga gon be 16 next year at da enddd offf daaa yearrrr, man. he gettin old. boy, i js metchu 3 months ago in sept when u was a new student. & yo ass was tryna flirt w me & shit. but you are so amazing, and js my fav. you a brotha to me, & my boy bestie. and i love you, forever & always. crazy ass nigga🤣🤞🏾.
View all 874 comments
t8tavi  thank you, bestfriend❤️❤️.
a8liyah  damn, man. happy birthday t'avi!!
10 minutes ago

Man, I'm so supportive of my friends. Go me.

But let me Gon head pick out my outfit to go to T'avion's.

And I gotta change my outfit again when it's time for the double date.

& Liyah gotta come over here by 6pm to give me my dress, den she gotta head back home so Tamlun can pick ha up directly @ 7.

I then get up, and I go over to my closet.

I then look through my outfits until I find a real cute one.

Ou, dis raw af.

Ima wear dis one fasho. It's simple, and cute. And not to much bc im js goin to my bestfriend house.

And dis Gon be my jacket, and dees Gon be my  socks & shoes. And my hairstyle is on point, alr.

Because I js got my hair done Monday night. My momma did it.

And it still look good, baby.

So, I got my outfit together. My shoes. And socks and shit. And my jacket.

Now I'm Finna go downstairs, and make breakfast Bc I'm hungry alr.

I then go in the bathroom first, and I do my face routine.

Ima brush my teeth after I get done eatin.

I then come out da bathroom, and I go downstairs and go in da kitchen.

I'm finna make eggs, and waffles. But no bacon td, bc ion want nun.

I then get the eggs out and the butter.

I get me a bowl and a fork. I then get 4 eggs out and I crack Dem all.

I'm only making breakfast for me, & my momma. Bc somehow my brother be wanting cereal Inna Mornin and heon get up til 10am or 11. So yea.

I then mix my eggs up.

Then, I get my pan and I put it on the stove and I put it on high so it can cook fast.

I then wait like 2 minutes for the butter to melt on the stove, and den i pour my eggs in there.

I then start mixing and pulling it all together as my eggs pilled up.

After 5 mins, I was done pilling them.

Then, I cut the stove off and js let them sit there while I get my waffle mix out of the cabinet.

I then go over to my waffle maker, and I clean it out and do all da extra shit.

Then, I put my waffle mix in there.

And I close it up, and wait like 50 seconds.

Then, I get them out and I put them on these two plates. And I get the syrup.

And I put it on there, and yea yea yea.

Im finally done.

Now, I get one plate and I go upstairs and I go in my mama room.