ANGST💚I don't love you anymore

Maybe you've been too harsh ,
Maybe its his fault ,
Maybe you werent meant to be.

You and Axel had your relationship for 6 months , since you two met you were close as friends , chaotic buddies and metal pals . Since you two got more and more close , he asked you on your first date and since then you were a thing.

Recently it all started going downhill , he started drinking more due to stress because of their comeback leading to him being a mess and sometimes even rude , ofcourse he doesnt mean to be rude , its just the alcohol .

Ofcourse you two made a promise to talk and not hide anything from eachother , to be a peacefull couple , but what you didnt tell him was that you slowly started loosing your love for him as a boyfriend .

You needed space .

After last night , with him crying all night in the bus , its been awfully silent . Neither of you texted or called , you didnt feel his strong physique next to you waking up , you didnt smell his scent , it was just you , alone in bed .

Oddly it was nice being quiet and alone , yes it is very fun when you vibe and rock with him and the band but this time it felt different , comforting.

He started texting you everyday but you just ghosted him , reading his awfull yet apologetic grammar , you didnt say anything.

Days passed by , weeks , months.

Its been 2 months since that incident , and one day the door rang , and you were greeted by a dark and long faced Axel.

"Can we talk?" He asked politely and quietly.

"Yes." You let him in gesturing towards the couch.

It was painful and silent .

You two stood face to face without saying a word .

He had some very bad eye bags .

"What happened ... to.. us?" He almost couldnt speak .

" . . . " It took you a while to form your words , avoiding his gaze.

"I needed space."

"Really? Thats it?" You could see his eye water.

"I wanted this to last , 'till death do us apart or however the fuck people say it . I love you , i want you back , Im trying my very best to change for you , i want to be good enough ." He slowly started tearing up

"Axel ... I understand you want to change and keep this relationship going i do."

"Then come back to me" he raised his hands

"Im sorry but ... I dont love you anymore."

Its like you didnt even care , he was crying a river and you didnt drop a single bit of tears.

"Ok." He said looking down still crying .

He slowly made his way to the door , looking at you for the last time before speaking:

"Just so you know , even if you dont love me anymore , I will never ever forget you and stop loving you."

You nodded.

_____________________

Quick angst before bed also ive been listening to alot of Joji and got myself into a depressive episode quq
Ofcourse this could have been alot better but i imagine scenarios at midnight before bed soooo

Quick angst before bed also ive been listening to alot of Joji and got myself into a depressive episode quqOfcourse this could have been alot better but i imagine scenarios at midnight before bed soooo