{Chaennie} - high fever (requested)

The sound of her phone ringing caused Rosie's giggles to turn quieter as she and Jennie ate and joked around in the studio.

"Who is it?" Jennie asked, sipping on her drink as Rosé picked up her phone.

"I'm not sure," Rosie mumbled before answering the call from the unknown but local number. "Hello?"

On the other line, there was an unfamiliar voice.

"Hello? Is this Rosé?"

"Who is this?" Rosie questioned, feeling a little nervous over the unknown person on the other line.

"I work at the hospital that your girlfriend was just admitted to. She was going to call you but before she could, her phone died."

"What? Is Y/N okay?"

The mention of your name caused Jennie's heart to race against her chest in worry.

"She will be. But she was rushed up to the emergency room a few minutes ago. She's got a high fever. Her temperature upon arrival was 103. She came in about ten minutes ago. She's scared and she's asking for you and Jennie."

"Okay, we're on our way! Let her know that we'll be there soon." Rosie ended the call before she rushed to stand up and grab her bag.

"Is Y/N okay? What's happening?" Jennie asked as she grabbed her bag, too.

"She had a fever of 103. She was rushed to the hospital! She's scared and asking for us. We need to get to her."

Jennie followed Rosie out of the studio and ran out to the car, where she jumped into the driver's seat and Rosé got into the passenger.

Jennie rushed to the hospital and the entire way, Rosé anxiously bounced her knee while Jennie worriedly rambled to Rosie about all that was said on the phone; both of them more afraid than ever before.

It was just a few short minutes that Jennie pulled the car into a parking spot, although it felt like forever.

As soon as the keys were out of the ignition, she and Rosie got out of the car and rushed through the doors of the emergency room in a panic.

"How can I help you?" A kind nurse asked them as they caught their breath and worriedly spoke.

"I'm Rosie, this is Jennie. Someone called and said that our girlfriend Y/N was rushed in due to a high fever. Can we see her?" Rosie asked as she squeezed Jennie's hand.

"Of course. Come on, I'll walk you back to her room."

The nurse led the girls down a long hallway, taking a few twists and turns before she finally stopped in front of your door.

"She's right in here."

The door was opened and when your girlfriends saw you lying in bed with a doctor in the room, they ran to you.

"Y/N, baby, we're here!" Jennie said as she held your hand tightly.

"We're here, darling. Right here." Rosie said as she kissed the clammy skin of your forehead.

She didn't hold your other hand as there was an IV in it and she worried she'd bump it or hurt you somehow, so she just occasionally brushed her fingers through your hair and then brushed them across your arm.

"Is she okay?" Jennie worriedly asked as she looked at the doctor.

"She will be. It's some sort of stomach bug that she's got. We've been running some tests and they've been coming back negative, which is a huge relief. I think she'll be in here for a few more hours, maybe even the night, but she should be okay."

Your girlfriends both breathed out huge sighs of relief.

That was a huge weight lifted from their shoulders.

To know that it wasn't anything serious was a huge relief, because on the way here, despite trying so hard to be positive, they were thinking the worst.

"How's her temperature?" Rosie asked as she kissed your temple.

"It's going down. It's at 100 now. We're cooling her down and letting her rest, so it's making a difference."

"That's wonderful," Jennie said as she kissed your hand.

"Keep fighting off that awful fever, tough cookie," Rosé encouraged.

"We're going to do a few more tests in a few. But she's been scared and she's been waiting for you, so I'll step out and give you a couple of minutes alone."

They thanked the doctor as he left the room, quietly closing the door behind him.

"I was so scared." You mumbled as they both leaned in and gave you a big hug.

"Have you been feeling sick?" Jennie wondered as she brushed a strand of hair behind your ear.

"A little."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Rosie asked quietly.

"Because I know how busy you've both been and I know you've got a lot going on."

"But what have we told you?" Rosie sighed. "Again and again, we always tell you that you come first. If you're sick, especially if you need to go to the hospital, you tell us."

"We don't care what it is, you always come first, baby," Jennie said. "We love you."

"I love you both too." You said as you looked between them.

"Next time, let us know when you're not feeling well so we can take care of you. Maybe then you won't run such a high fever." Rosie said, kissing your cheek.

"Maybe." You said with a tired smile.

Jennie's soft lips brushed against your other cheek before she looked at Rosie with a comforting smile.

You were going to be okay.

"I hate hospitals." You mumbled.

"Don't worry, darling," Rosie said as she gazed into your eyes. "It won't be so bad. We're here with you."

"And we're not going anywhere. We're only leaving when you get discharged." Jennie promised as she sat down beside you after pulling a chair up.

"We promise," Rosie said as she did the same.

You stared at them, finding comfort in their touches and kisses and the look in their soft, shiny eyes.

Everything would be fine.

You would be fine.

You've got your girls right there with you through whatever happens and that's all you truly need.