Chapter 2: Voilence chapter

*boys smirk* Harold: triple crud... George: oh and let Melvin go he just kept shut and didn't talk back 😌.  Melvin whispers to Harold: I'll be back don't worry try to stay calm.  Harold: 😣😣.  Boy: alright now what does this cutie got 😏.  Harold:... *they start beating him up they pick up Harold and they make him suck one of their... And their were 2 things inside him* (after the boys left him in the bathroom crying furiously because Melvin didn't come) (Melvin was some how locked in the science because George heard what he whispered and locked him in the science room while making something to stop them) (Harold couldn't stand up so he changed while sitting down when he was done he tried to stand up but failed.. But Melvin managed to get out and went to the bathroom) Melvin: Harold?? Omg Harold what did they do to you!?  Harold: h-help *Melvin picks him up in his arms*  Melvin: tell me what did they do to you! Harold: t-they ra-raped me and b-b-beat me u-up Melvin: what!! Omg those bastards melvin: I'm so sorry I didn't come I got locked in the science room *after they got to the medical room* *after explaining what happened* medical: he will be healed in 3 weeks but may we ask who did this? Harold: p-please don't tell h-her!  Melvin: I'm sorry i-i don't know their names (obviously that was a lie) medical: alright we will let that slide for now.. *Melvin leaves* George: hey nerd Melvin: don't "hey nerd me" THIS IS YOUR FAULT HAROLD IS IN THE MEDICAL ROOM! George: w-wait w-what?? Melvin: that's right YOU PUT HIM IN THE MEDICAL ROOM! George: i-i mean haha t-that's what he gets! Haha i-i mean he called Lisa a s-slut! Besides he deserves tha- *Melvin punches George hard he lands on his butt* Melvin: SO THAT'S ALL YOU CARE ABOUT,JUST TWO SINGLE WORDS "slut and stupid" WHILE HAROLD IS IN THE DAM MEDICAL ROOM THANKS TOO YOU AND YOUR MINIONS, FUCK YOU..YOU DISGUST ME YOU BITCH (people were shocked and started recording a scene, and George felt bad but still despised Harold) 3 weeks later Melvin: I'm so glad your ok! Harold: I'm so glad I'm ok too *he saw George and his minions walking by* *he started crying and started hiding behind melvin(why? Because Harold is traumatized of george and his minions.unlucky Harold George saw that* *Melvin blushed* (George saw how Melvin blushed and felt something...jealousy??, George ignored them and walked off) Melvin: i-its ok he's gone Harold... (Harold noticed him blushing and started blushing too,melvin realized he was catching feelings) *after that because I have no ideas for that part* Principal: all students report to the gym I repeat all report to the gym. Melvin: hm I wonder why we have to go to the gym. Harold: y-yeah (why he's stuttering?. He has a crush on Melvin and has a stutter problem now 😌. ) Melvin: ok seriously are you ok you have been stuttering?. Harold: y-yeah I'm o-ok haha. Melvin: okay?. Let's just go to the gym. Harold: o-ok!. Narrator: they head over to gym. (What will she say?, find out the next chapter, gosh I hate my job 😐.)