Chapter 1: heartbroken

George and Harold were at the treehouse until George said something that broke Harold's heart. 
George: hey um Harold?  Harold: yeah? George: I wanna end our friendship. Harold: WHAT WHY?? 💔. (See told you 😏). George: because you hurt Lisa! You threatened her! Harold: what no I didn't? George: yes, you did you moron! Harold: w-what..why would y-you call me a moron? George: you heard me you.are.a.moron. Horald: .... George: ugh you're so dramatic Harold, why did I become friends with a loser like you. Harold: yknow what George...You are a fucking jerk! *He storms outta the tree house crying* George: ugh what a softie *rolls eyes* Harold: *cries* Heidi: Harold?? are you o-ok? Harold: leave me alone Heidi... Heidi: but Harold... Harold: I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE! Heidi: o-ok if you s-say so... (years later Harold and Melvin started becoming close they ended up being friends and George started bullying Harold and Melvin, Harold would mostly get bullied, but Melvin always stood up for him and Harold always stood up for Melvin, but George started getting popular and moved to a new school in middle school, Harold and Melvin were finally free until...High School) Harold: Hey Melvin. Melvin: hey Harold, did you hear about the new student? Harold: No? I didn't even know there was a new student?? Girls: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HES SO HOTTTTTT AND RICHHHHHH!!!!!!! Harold: hey wanna go see this new student? Melvin: sure, why not it's not like it's a bad idea *3 minutes later* Harold: omg omg its him its actually him... Melvin: calm down Harold we have to hide ourselves (they were sneaking out of the cafeteria, and they made into the changing room until Harold bumped into George because he wasn't looking) George: watch where you're going, boys get him Harold: oh, crud Melvin: fuck...  (Harold kicks their eggs and they were screeching in pain) Harold: CMON MELVIN George: Melvin? hmm familiar name and that voice...it's just familiar eh whatever Harold:ughhh we didn't have time to disguise ourselves Melvin: ugh true, well it doesn't matter we will have to get used to it somehow, right?  Harold: I guess so. George: ugh how did they get away from you guys the minions: i-i don't know? George:  ugh I want you guys to train after school got it? Minions: y-yes sir! George: now I want you to find those guys and bring them to me minions: yes, Sir Harold: well, how is life going? Melvin: good, I guess. boy: HEY THERE THEY ARE!! Harold: MELVIN WE GOTTA GO!! Melvin: AGREED *runs* (they find a place to hide) 
Boy: gotcha Harold: double crud... Melvin: oh, dam Boy: sir we got em George: great wait. HAROLD??  Harold: Suprise? Melvin: great the old bully knows us boy: *punches Melvin the stomach* Melvin: Ouch 😒 George: anyways I want you guys to stay away from Lisa Harold: Lisa is a stupid slut who lied to you and ruined our friendship! George: oh, you will regret saying that Harold: I already do. George: boys ruin him and rape him if you want*Harold: George what the fuck rape? *boys smirk*