𝓕irst Day Of School.

Start from the beginning

Outfit 1.

Outfit 2!

Outfit 2!

(Your choice! ♥️)

Cleaning and walking out of my room, I see that dad's in his room tidying up to take me to School.

"Dad! May you help me with my hair?" Turning to look at me, dad gives me a simple nod, before taking me to the bathroom.

Grabbing the brush, dad starts to brush and style my hair.

"There we go! Now let's go get you some breakfast before we head off," Dad grins, walking me to the kitchen.

Making some eggs and toast, we eat, walking outside and getting inside the car.

Turning on the engine, we drive off.

••••

Arriving to the School, we find a parking spot, parking the car.

Looking outside, I take a deep breath. Having that nervous feeling inside my stomach, as if I had butterflies. But, not in the good way.

Noticing, dad rubs my back.

"It's alright. There's no need to be nervous. Everything with be alright." Calming down a little, I nod.

The bell almost about to ring in any moment, we both walk out. Dad, gripping onto my hand gently.

Letting go all of a sudden, dad kneels down in front of me, suddenly looking serious.

"Let me give you some advice before you head off," Dad says, putting his hands on my shoulders. Staring at him, I nod. Signaling him to proceed.

"....School is actually not how you think it is. It's not how it shows you on the television ads. There's gonna be times where you'll be overwhelmed by all the work, most of the time. Kid's that WILL want to pick on you. And when that happens, defend yourself. Don't be scared to stick up for yourself, alright?" Shocked, I say nothing. Just nodding.

"Have a good first day," Getting up, dad gets back in his car. Driving off.

Letting out a small sigh, I walk up to the campus.

Suddenly, I see a bunch of kid's running towards a certain away, yelling.

From a distance, I hear people yelling