Part 4

Buckys pov
_____________
It been a few months since my first day with the avengers. Everyone been pretty nice and welcoming. Everyone except y/n. She's been trying to be nice but I don't think she wants to be.

We argue a lot about the dummest shit and she always leave the room I come in.

So when she says she been trying to be nice let's be honest I don't think she is and I don't think she cares.

Y/n pov
—————

Steve had ask me a few weeks ago to try and get along with bucky. So I've been as nice as I could but let's be honest, no I haven't.

I really have tried to be nice for Steve but I can't stand bucky. It's only been a month and everyone likes him and acts like nothing happens.

Its 2 in the morning and I can't sleep because I have a mission tomorrow. With bucky.

I really didn't want to go with him. I've begged Tony to let me go with Steve or Sam but he simply said no.

I look at the clock to see that it's 5. Might as well get up. I put on a tank top and some black shorts.

I go down to the training room and as I do so I hear grunting. I walk in and see Bucky punching a punching bag. Doing my best to ignore him I go to some mats and stretch.

After a few minutes I feel some eyes on me and look back to see bucky getting water.

"Do you wanna spar?" He ask. I didn't really wanna but I haven't in a while and we were about to go on a mission so i mean... why not.

"Umm sure" i walk over to the sparing mats and he does as well.

We start fighting and I'm about to win when he does a move that reminds me of hydra. I kinda froze which give him the chance to Knock me down. He pins me to the ground getting on top of me and the smirks.

"Look who just lost" he chuckles

I of course don't do well with losing so I smirk as well and move my hips under him

His smile quickly disappears and I took the chance to quickly move to the point where I'm now on top of him.

"Look who's the loser now" I smile and right as he was about to say something Steve walks in

"Look who's getting along!" Steve walks closer with a big smile on his face

I quickly get off of him and we both stand awkwardly next to each other

"As if" " no way" we say at the same time. We glare at each other and Steve clears his throat

"Well you guys leave in an hour so get ready and pack please" he hands us each a file and then leaves.

I walk out first but as I do bucky says something " I'll get you next time!"

" oh honey there won't be a next time" I was definitely not gonna spar with again. At least not agains my will.

Time skip
————-

An hour later I'm saying bye to nat and Wanda while bucky says bye to Steve.

"I'm really going to miss you guys. This is gonna suck" I hug the both

" ya well it's only 2 days" nat says
" and it'll be just you too" she raises her eyebrows.

"Ya get some soldier dick!" Wanda seemed way to excited

"Wanda!" I whisper yell "hell the fuck no never in a million years"

"You say that now..."

"Natasha" I sternly warn her

"What I'm just saying what you wish you could admit"

"Bitch please" ok maybe I thought it once but hey! You can't blame me. I may hate the guy but he's extremely attractive.

Wanda looks at me a smirks. I look at her and raise an eyebrow because I know for a fact she reads my mind sometimes

"Ok well we'll see you Friday babe" she hugs me one more time

"And there will be a party" Wanda squeals

"Ok" I laugh "love you guys byeee"

They both say love you and we get on the jet