Pretty Boy ( Little Space )

Începe de la început

After that, they went shopping. Jimin wants to get a suit for his date. The whole day was Jimin's thing to do. Taehyung was just accompanying him.
At dinner time, they went to a pink restaurant. Taehyung laughed at Jimin's so gay choice.

A handsome man came with a menu card " Welcome to Seokjin's Pink Universe, here is the menu " the man said with a beautiful smile.

Jimin and Taehyung return the gesture. He took their order and went back to the kitchen. The restaurant was vacant with just these two. The place was cosy and warm.

" I like this place, " Taehyung exclaimed.
Jimin smirked " told you "
" Except the pink colour," Taehyung said smugly.
" Oh come on," Jimin said.
" Yeah I don't like pink, it's so girly ~ " Taehyung cut off by a sudden voice.

" Don't be meanie you already meanie person. My bunny plushie is also pink. I like pink "

Jimin laughed at the boy's statement who was a teenager like them but looking younger.
Jimin was rolling on his chair but he stopped when he saw Taehyung's face.
Taehyung's face was like he saw some ghost.

" What happened Tae ?" Jimin asked. Taehyung opened his mouth and then closed it again. His tongue was not forming any words.

Jeonguk forms a pout and glares at Taehyung. Jimin was unaware of what was happening and why this cute boy was glaring at him.

Suddenly, something clicks in his mind and moves his head toward Taehyung at the speed of light. Taehyung nodded. And Jimin put a hand on his mouth as a gesture of surprise.

They were in their maze when Seokjin arrived and he noticed Jeonguk standing beside the table. He put the tray in front of gentlemen who were still in awe.

" Was him right? Is this pretty boy my fated lover?" Taehyung thought for a moment and they saw Jin and Jeonguk's interaction. He does not like how Jin was ruffling his hair and then pecking his forehead.  He huffed and continued to eat. Jimin noticed everything with a smirk on his face.

~

They enjoyed their meal.  Jimin excused himself and went to pay while Taehyung was examining the boy who was pouting now and then.
Jimin went to Jin " Umm… hi Hyung "
Jin averted his gaze from his notepad " Yes sir do you need anything?" He asked professionally.

Jimin shook his head " I wanna ask if this boy is your boyfriend, ?" He pointed toward Jeonguk.
Jin gasped " No… he is like my son to me."
Jimin smiled nervously " Did my friend over there has any chance with him?"
Jin's expression changed from calm to expressionless " No Jeonguk is not read for any relationship and yeah asked your friend to be polite with strangers "
Jimin gulped " Hyung don't get me wrong but Taehyung likes Jeonguk, why don't you give him a chance he is a good boy "

Jin sighed " Look who you are, your friend is attracted to Jeonguk because of his face and I know when he'll knows about him he'll leave him so I can't hurt my Guk. You may leave know I need to go home but if your friend wants he can meet me alone tomorrow "
Jimin became happy. He thanked the older and went to the bunny boy.

They both talked to each other for a few minutes. Jimin found him a talented and nerdy boy. He was cute and beautiful. He can sing and dance. He was multi-talented. Jeonguk and Jimin were talking while Taehyung was just sulking in the corner. Jin saw and chuckled at his behaviour.

~

" Okay Taehyung comes to the point now," Jin said, glancing at Taehyung who sat across the table with a nervous smile.

" You are Kim and I am Kim too, you know we can never be wrong," Taehyung said nervously and chuckled at his joke.

Jin raised his eyebrow, finding the joke not so funny. 
Taehyung smiled sheepishly, he took a long breath " Hyung let me be casual with you yeah?" Jin nodded " Hyung see I don't know how to explain my point but the thing is I Like Jeonguk. I was feeling depressed for the last few days because I wanted to see Jeonguk. I am not saying I love him because I know this is a big word but believe me, I want to be with him, I want him to be mine, " Taehyung explained a little. 

Jin smiled at the hearing. He knew Taehyung is good for Jeonguk but he wanted to clear his doubts. That's why he told Jimin to organise a meeting between him and Taehyung.

" Hyung, please say something, " Taehyung asked eagerly.
" Okay, Taehyung. You can date my brother. But if you hurt him I'll break every bone of your body " Jin warned him with a dangerous smile.

~

The days went well, Taekook created their little world in a high-class apartment in the past three weeks. Jeonguk shifted with Taehyung with toys for his little Gugu.

" Baby wake up now.  You have a college, " Taehyung said to a koala who was latching on to his chest, leg on his stomach.
Jeonguk didn't respond. 

" Gugu wakes up " Taehyung found this nickname amusing, so he often called Jeonguk by this name.

" No. I am not little now. Don't do that, " Jeonguk whined.  Jeonguk is still uncomfortable with his little side in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed and shifted himself on top of Jeonguk and kissed his cheeks many times.
" Hyungie, I don't wanna go "
" Why so?" Taehyung caressed his left cheek.

Jeonguk opened his eyes to see his beau who was watching him with admiration.
" I want to stay with you " Jeonguk pouted and hugged him tightly.
Taehyung chuckled " oh my pumpkin is missing me that much "
Jeonguk blushed and pushed Taehyung a little.
" Okay, but what will I get in return?" Taehyung asked playfully.

" kisshies " Jeonguk said in a baby voice. 
" Hmmm not bad, " Taehyung said and attacked his babe with kisses. 

The day went well with smooches and kisses along with the beautiful giggles of Jeonguk.

_______________________
I just set the stage for the next chapter which is probably smut !