home sweet home

(an- im rushing these chapters because i want to get to hogwarts)

after spending the day at diagon ally i decide to try something "kreature" pop "who is calling kreature" " i am the new lady of house black and i would like to go to grimmauld please" pop.

as soon as we appear i hear the portrait go off and sigh "kreature please get me a coffe and  some cheesecake as well as a beginners book on dark arts, runes, blood magic, and necromancy" as soon as he dissapears i turn the portrait. "lady walburga would you please shut your mouth, i am the new lady black so please be quiet grandmother" as she sits there silent i leave to the sitting room where kreature apears with my things . i take a seat by the fire and take a sip of my coffee. i start thinking out loud " how do i fix my soulmate who has turned himself into a wraith? if i could obsord the horcrux so they are all in one vessel could i do it with a mix of blood magic and necromancy?" "kreature, get me a book on horcruxs" pop. 

time skip next day

i open my eyes to see the sun shining in through the window and proceed to get changed for the day.

i apply gold eyeshadow and a subtle red tinted lipgloss before going downstairs to the dining room and calling kreature for some breakfast

i apply gold eyeshadow and a subtle red tinted lipgloss before going downstairs to the dining room and calling kreature for some breakfast. as i eat i pen out letters to the malfoys and the tonks to request a family meeting at 12:00. after checking the time i see that it is 9:30 leaving two and a half hours to prepare for the meeting. i also send out a letter to remus lupin asking to hire him as a tutor. after sending out each letter and recieving confirmations from the first two, i head to the sitting room to study more on the customs of the wizarding world.

time skip to 12:00(sorry for all the skips:(   )

i look up from my book as i see the floo turn green and stand up as the tonks family walks through. " hello cousin andromeda, cousin nymphadora, mr.tonks, my name is Azalea Potter-Black, it is a pleasure to make your aquantence" i say as i give a small curtsy. i see them look shoked before snapping out of it as the fire changes once again. i once again give a small curtsy as i greet the malfoys " greetings lord malfor, cousin narcissa, cousin draco, i am lady Azalea Potter-Black, i welcome you to my home." i can see lucius give me an appraising look at my manners and appearance before we all take a seat in the sitting room. "kreature, tea and biscuits please" i say aloud as we sit down. with a pop there is tea and scones on the small table. i look arond to see everyone looking at me "before we begin i would like to do something. I, Azale Potter-Black, lady of the most ancient and most noble house of black, hereby welcome Andromeda Tonks nee-Black back into the family, so mote it be." as soon as i finish speaking the two female Tonks glow softly before Andromeda bursts into tears and scoops me up into a ug, thanking me repeatedly. after everyone is settled fown i begin to speak. " i am looking for a way to get sirius out of azkaban as he was falsely accused, lucius, when is the next wizingmont session?" he seems to pause for a moment before responding, "The next meeting should be tomorrow at 3:00 pm" "i will be in attendence then"...