1

hatildaaa_: Harry and Matilda were on the Dunkirk premiere red carpet! they're so cute together omg 😭

___

"This dress is so bloody tight, my goodness."

Harry chuckled as he watched Matilda struggle with her dress.

"You need some help, love?", he asked.

"Please.", she groaned in annoyance.

Harry helped her zip down the dress, helping her out of it.

"Thanks, Haz.", she gave him a peck on the cheek, as she put on her pajamas.

"I'm so tired.", Harry grumbled.

"The night's still young.", she shrugged, turning on the kettle.

"Hey, do you want some raspberry leaf tea?"

"Sure.", he smiled.

As she poured out their tea into separate cups, she put a dash of sugar in both.

"I've got a meeting with Jeff tomorrow.", Matilda said, sipping her tea.

"I have an off day tomorrow.", Harry smiled.

"Lucky.", Matilda pouted.

"We'll go out for dinner after you've finished, love.", he kissed her cheek, going down into his den.

"Oh, and this tea is amazing."

Matilda took advantage of her alone time, and decided to take off her makeup.

She heard scratching at the door, and she picked up her and Harry's cat, Angel.

"Hi Angie.", Matilda cooed, stroking her fur.

Angel meowed, jumping into Matilda's lap.

"What'd you do now, eh?"

The cat suddenly jumped out of her lap, walking out.

"Angel? What did you do?"

Matilda followed, walking into the dining room, where the kitten's dry food was scattered all over the floor.

"Bloody hell, Angel.", she muttered.

"Harry!"

Harry ran upstairs like the flash, stopping at the sight of the food on the floor.

(A/N: SHES A RUNNER SHES A TRACKSTARRRRR)

"My goodness, Ang.", Harry mumbled.

"I'll clean it up, you go finish taking off your makeup.", he shooed her away.

"Are you sure? You can go back to your writing, it's more important.", Matilda asked.

"I'm sure. Go, go.", he pushed her lightly out of the room.

Matilda finished taking off her makeup, tying up her hair into a messy bun and taking out her contacts.

matildaquinn dunkirk premiere was so much funnn <3 15/10 def going to watch again (alex is my faveeee btw)

liked by: josephquinn, harrystyles, gemmastyles, and 19.9m others

harrystyles: alex says thank you :)

gemmastyles: my brother's better (and prettier) half 😘

josephquinn: ❤️

hatildastyles: matilda without makeup is so adorable 🥺

tildastyles: you and harry were so cute 🥺

user1: @tildastyles shes so ugly, she doesn't even deserve harry 😬😒

tildastyles: @user1 treat people with kindness :) <3

*matildaquinn liked tildastyles' comment*

*matildaquinn blocked user1*

Matilda sighed, turning off her phone.

"Hey, I brought ice cream.", Harry exclaimed, tossing her a carton of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

(A/N: AKA THE BEST FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM AFTER COTTON CANDY, CAKE BATTER AND COOKIES AND CREAM)

"Thanks, love.", she gave him a forced smile.

"You okay?", he asked, climbing into bed next to her.

"I'm debating on deactivating my Instagram."

"Why?", he tilted his head.

"Nobody thinks I'm good enough for you.", she mumbled.

"I think you're good enough for me, and that's all that matters.", he cupped her face in his hand.

"I love you more than anything, Matilda Rose Quinn, and if the rest of the world doesn't, to hell with them.", he told her, kissing her forehead.

"I know.", she whispered.

"And it's Rose- Emilia, Harry."

"Look, you can't blame me for forgetting you have two middle names, piss off.", he rolled his eyes jokingly, making Matilda laugh.

"Alright, in all seriousness, I love you too.", she smiled.

"Good."