"So what's tea? Let me know!" Dakota beamed, leaning against the desk. She always came to work almost an hour early so she could have the very much valued conversations with her friend.

"Ain't shit, really. I got some good dick before I got here so if you see me extremely happy, that's why." She shrugged, the smile never leaving her face. "Speaking of dick, when you gone get you some, Ko?"

"When I want some. I don't think that'll be soon, because me and my rose are just fine." She shrugged, ignoring Devyn's jaw which was wide open.

"Dakota! I ain't know you had a rose. Grown ass!" She shrieked from being surprised that her friend wasn't as innocent as she thought.

The girls indulged in random conversation for about half an hour, as Devyn scrolled through Instagram while Kota played Bubble Shooter on her phone.

"Oh yeah, you also have a new client. His consultation is on June 21st." Devyn shrugged, getting back on her phone.

"His? Hopefully this one is nice because the men that come in here are usually wocky." She spoke as she scrolled through her phone, looking for the mirror picture that she took earlier so she could post it onto her story.

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨
————————— —————————

"Wocky? Kota we gotta update that word bank

"Wocky? Kota we gotta update that word bank."

"Yeah yeah. What's his name though?" Dakota reverted her attention to the female who was popping her gum loudly, leaning up off of the desk to push her phone into her back pocket.

Glancing over at the paper, she slightly squinted before speaking. "Dayvon D. Bennett."

"That's cute. I would name my son that." Dakota laughed more so to herself.

"Girl bye, go somewhere!" Devyn scrunched her face up, mushing Dakota's head.

Stretching slightly, she groaned before placing a kiss on Devyn's left cheek.

"When my 2 o'clock gets here, just send her back. I'm going to play Sims."

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟖:𝟒𝟗𝐏𝐌

Dakota flowed freely in the kitchen as she added the finishing touches to the meal she had been working on for the past hour.

'Gonna Love Me' played lowly in the background as she added more Creole seasoning to the pasta and mixing it together. Moving to the left, she checked on the broccoli that was being steamed, then taking the fries out of the air fryer.