❀ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ❀

Start from the beginning

"y/n?" a voice interrupted the girl's thoughts as he leaned on a table whilst waiting for rindou to stop speaking with the guests that wanted to speak to him.

y/n turned to the voice to see izana stood infront of her, "oh hey izana. how are you?"

"i'm fine..you look bored."

the girl let out a laugh at his comment, "not bored, just tired."

"go home then, i'll go force rindou to leave with you." he told her as he walked towards the said man.

y/n stared at him in shock as he just walked off and didn't even let her answer, she couldn't help but think when he did that, that he was her boss aswell. in the end, she walked out of the restaurant and stood outside. the cold air against her cheeks made her shiver slightly but as she looked above her she saw how the stars twinkled through the smoggy air.

she took a breathe in, she really just wanted to go to sleep right now. she had been helping mitsuya more then anything recently because he had needed someone to model his designs and he knew her sizes already. aswell as doing that she had been doing extra work. it was tiring but she made it work.

she heard the sound of shoes hitting against the pavement, it was getting closer to her so she opened her eyes to look at who was approaching, and infront of her stood the purple haired figure of her boyfriend.

"come with me." he spoke as he walked towards a park that was close to the restaurant. y/n didn't realise it at the time but it was the park that they went to on their first date.

so once they arrived, and y/n saw the view she realised where they were, "this is the park you took me to on our first day..."

"yeah it is...close your eyes for me." he told her.

y/n closed her eyes in response and waited for the man to tell her to open her eyes again, she listened out for him and heard a small amount of movement and then she felt his presence right infront of her.

"you can open them now."

y/n opened her eyes to see that man holding a small box our in his hand, she looked at it suspiciously as he passed it over to her and motioned for her to open it. she pulled it open to see a diamond ring, it was the perfect size of diamond and shined brightly in the moonlight.

y/n gasped in shock at the present and snapped her eyes up to look at him, "rin..? what's this?"

"it's not an engagement ring! just a promise ring. you know the promise i made to you last year about how i'll always stay with you well it's for that promise and the promise to go down on one knee in the future."

a tear slipped down the girl's face as she stared at him, in her life she hadn't felt love from anyone before she met him and now after a year of them being together she was shown love everyday, no matter what. even if they had arguments, they would always apologise to eachother after. they loved eachother more then anything.

"it's beautiful..." she finally said after she collected all her thoughts, "will you put it on for me?"

he slid the ring in her finger, and then leaned down to place a kiss on her lips.

they were both truly happy and wanted everything to be the same for the rest of their lifes. but nothing is ever perfect.

breakup outside of kfc 💔💔

y/n
*y/n has send an image*

emma 👰🏼‍♀️
OMG IT LOOKS EVEN BETTER ON U

y/n
U KNEW????

parent to her brothers 👩‍👦‍👦
oh we all knew

senju 🥋
the only person who didnt kn was haru
and he begged me to tell him
so i told him
but he messaged me earlier
saying that he nearly spilled the secret

y/n
he quite literally nearly did that
rin was unbelievably annoyed

only one engaged 🤭
its so pretty
he must really love you
he literally made us have a meeting about it

emma 👰🏼‍♀️
scariest 4 hours of my life
he brought out a powerpoint & everything

y/n
DID HE???
WHAT

senju 🥋
he had us go to 100 jewellers
shit was long

y/n
wait thats kinda cute
he did all that for a ring

parent to her brothers 👩‍👦‍👦
IT WAS NOT CUTE
IT WAS TIRING

y/n
well
i think its cute

emma 👰🏼‍♀️
u only think its cute
bc u got a ring
i havent even got a ring yet

y/n
soon babe soon

emma 👰🏼‍♀️
yeah right 🙄
men these days
cant do nothing

senju 🥋
who run the world
GIRLS

y/n
real
maybe find better men🤞🏻

only one engaged 🤭
says the one who is like in love

senju 🥋
takemichi rn: 🧟‍♀️

only one engaged 🤭
he also doesn't clean his room
like BITCH????
I AINT HAVING THAT
WHEN WE MOVE IN TOGETHER

y/n
is this why u still haven't moved in together 😭

only one engaged 🤭
no comment 🔪

parent to her brothers 👩‍👦‍👦
anytime a man speaks to me
i think
what the fuck are u talking about

senju 🥋
real

a/n;
5 chapters left🤭🔪
thank you for reading!