Flowers❀

Request by: MitsurisimpUvU

Tanjiros pov:

It was a Friday and everyone was off duty. The birds were out, the sky was clear, and the water was beautiful. It was finally spring. The flowers were blooming it's was gorgeous. Until... "LORD INOSUKE COMIN THROUGH!!" he came running though the grass and ran into a tree.

"Be careful Inosuke!" i yell. Zenitsu comes out of the butterfly mansion and looks at Inosuke. "idiot" then Zenitsu walks into the forest. "Nezuko do you know why Zenitsu is leaving?" "no brother I don't. He never tells me" Nezuko answers. Strange he always tells Nezuko everything. "I'm gonna follow him!" I say. "what no brother that's invading his privacy!" Nezuko says.

Ugh she's right I don't want Zenitsu to hate me. After all he is the one I want to spend my life with. Ugh but what was I supposed to do! He keeps running off then doesn't come back until 8:00pm.

Zenitsu's pov:

I go to the pond in the woods. Once I get there I sit by the pond and look at the fish. I look up to see a deer in the woods. I wave hi and it just stares at me. I then saw two babies. "aw so adorable!!!" the mother looks at them and motions that they should get going. I wave bye and they just look at me for a second then trot away.

I wanna show Tanjiro this place and confess but it's to hard for me. I come here to relax, draw, peace, and get my mind off things but I can never get Tanji out of my mind. He's so sweet, cute, and just plain perfect! But I know that he would never like someone like me. So thats why it's so hard to bring him here.

But I decided... Today was the day! I was walking back to the butterfly estate when I saw a cute baby fox lying in the bush all alone. "aw!!!" he woke up and looked at me then growled. He kinda looked scared. I bent down and held my hand out. He looked up at me then down back at my hand and sniffed it.

He the rubbed his head onto my hand. It was so cute. I then got up and waved bye and started walking back. I hear something following me. I look back to see them fox right behind me. "you wanna come home with me?" I asked. The fox just stared at me and then walked up next to me. I picked him up and carried him back to the estate. When I got back I saw Inosuke yelling at Tanjiro. I looked over at them. Then Tanjiro looked at me in shock.

"YOU BROUGHT A FOX!" He yelled. "maybe" I said then I walked inside and got some milk for the baby fox. I put it in a bowl then set him down. He started drinking the milk and I just petted him. When he was done I went to the bed room and sat on my bed. I helped the fox up. "what should I name you? Hmmm how about Tanji!" I wanted to name him after something/someone I loved. I then left to the woods while the fox was asleep and picked some flowers. I came back and woke Tanjiro.

"come with me" I whisper. He gets up.

Tanjiro's pov:

I followed out door and we went into the woods. Was he finally gonna show me where he's been going!? When he stopped by a pond it's was beautiful. "Zenitsu! It's beautiful! When did you find this?" I asked. "couple months ago. I come hear for peace and quite" he says. "nice" I say. "um Tanjiro... I have something to say.." He says. "ok tell me" I look at him and he pulls out flowers. Roses, dandelion's, daisies, and a big sunflower in the middle.

"I LIKE YOU A LOT!! IVE LIKED YOU AINCE I FIRST MET YOU! and I when ever I came here I tried to clear my mind but your face always popped up!" Zenitsu yells. I start to blush.

Zenitsu's pov:

Tanjiro took the flowers out of my hands and smiled. "I like you too Zenitsu!" He pecked my lips, grabbed my hand and walked back to the estate.

--------------------
719 words

Tanzen stories! (changed from one shots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें