012 - The Upside Down

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. She's kind of a badass now so..." Dustin shrugs and walks away.

"Where are you going? You just said stick to the plan." Alex scoffs.

"I am. I'm just going to get some chocolate pudding. I'm telling you, Lunch Lady Phyllis hoards that shit!"

"Are you serious?" Mike yells at the boy.

"El needs to be recharged!" Dustin smiles in response. Lucas and El then stands up following the boy. Alex sighs and gets up grabbing Mike with her.

-

"Found it!" Dustin smiles once he opened the fridge, revealing a ton of canned chocolate puddings. "I knew she was hoarding it. I knew it."

"Yeah!" Lucas smiles. The two were digging into the fridge, getting as many cans of pudding as they possibly could, El standing behind them watching.

"What's putting?" El asks.

"It's amazing." Lucas answers. "You'll try it in a minute."

"Always lying, saying she's out. Bald-faced liar." Dustin scoffs. "Mike! Alex! I found the chocolate pudding!"

"Okay!" Mike harshly yells from the cafeteria. Him and Alex were sitting on a table, waiting for the three while having a little chat.

"You know, I was thinking, when all of this is over and we find Will, maybe you can um, go to the snowball with me? As a, you know..." Mike looks at the girl.

"As a friend?" Alex asks, grinning knowing very well that that's not what he meant.

"No not a friend." Mike says. "A you know..." He stops for a moment. Then the boy suddenly leans in and kisses her, pulling away immediately.

The girl stays quiet, she was surprised. Very surprised. Mike Wheeler asked her to the snowball? And kissed her?

"Uh, sorry-" Mike awkwardly speaks.

The girl smiles at him for a moment then pulls him into another kiss.

The sound of a car pulling up outside, interrupts them. The two pull away, blushing like crazy.

"Nancy. I-I'll be right back." The boy smiles.

Dustin, Lucas and El then enter the cafeteria, dropping at least 50 canned puddings on the table.

"This'll charge your battery right up, im telling you." Dustin picks up a can and opens it.

"Guys!" Mike bursts into the place.

"What is it?" Lucas turns around.

"They found us."

The group then looks around and immediately rush out of the cafeteria.

"How did they find us?" Lucas asks running.

"I don't know, but they knew we were in the gym." Mike answers.

"Lando." Dustin breaths out, everyone rolling their eyes. The three were running to the closest exit door.

Suddenly armed people come up in front of them.

"Go, go, go, go, go!" Mike turns around and grabs Alex's hand.

"Got em!" One of the armed men yell into their radio.

"Go, go, go, go, go!" Lucas yells this time.

They were running until other armed men got there.

"Turn back!" Alex yells.

"Go, go!"

"Go left!" The girl leads them on the left until a woman with a gun stops them, a few others armed men behind her.

Jeez how many of them were there.

They were now surrounded. The men that were previously chasing them were standing right behind the group.

Alex narrows her head down and stares at the men that were behind them. Suddenly their eyes start bleeding and they fall in the floor, El doing the same to the other few that were in front of them.

El then drops down on the floor unconscious . Alex rushes to Eleven and bends down. She was still okay, since she hasn't used her powers since the other day.

"El, are you okay?" Alex shakes the girl. "El!"

"Something's wrong." Mike speaks.

"She's just drained." Dustin says.

"No, no, no. She wont wake up. El!" The girl yells. "El!"

"El?"

"El!"

"She's barely breathing." Alex looks at Mike.

"We gotta go." Lucas says.

"Leave her!" They hear a voice from behind.

Alex turns around and sees the man. The man in her dreams. Papa.

"Step away from the child." He glances at the four.

"No."

"You want her? You have to kill us first."

"Eat shit!"

A few men then grab the four from behind pulling them back.

The white haired man then takes a step closer to Alex.

"Thirteen."