13

*Zekora Karma POV*

My eyes flutter open and I see Aizawa sleeping peacefully with his arms wrapped around me. 

Last Night.

'Morning.' Shota greets quietly, I try and sit up but Sho pins me back. 'Don't try.'

'You realize you fucked a villain.' Eraserhead begins nipping my neck, making me squirm. 'You promised me some pills.' I say between giggles. 

'I got you some yesterday.' He hums, he gets out of his bed and puts on some pants before going downstairs. 

I got out of the bed and put on my pants and bra, I didn't get time to put the turtle neck on before Aizawa comes back. 

'No, no, no.' He says cheekily, coming behind me and putting his arms around my waist. I take the pill and drink some water. 

I hear my phone vibrate and Aizawa lets go of me. I grab the phone and answer it. 

'Hello?'

'Freefall, Dabi speaking. Shigaraki has decided to get the League Of Villains back together.'

'Is there a specific reason? Especially after one day?'

'No clue, he was planning on explaining today.'

'I can't come in today, due to being ill.'

'I'll let you know afterward.'

'Alright.' I hang up the phone and sigh heavily.  

'Did you just . . . lie?' Aizawa cooes. 

'I did, I gave myself time to act like I'm sick.'

'Do you have to go?' He whines as I put the rest of my clothes on and make my wings appear. 

'Yes,' I say as I put my glasses on and open the window. I crouch down on the window seal and look back at Aizawa. 'Remember, I'm a villain.'

I leap out the window and fly home.