Diplomacy

Located in Lagos  2miles streets down from the IFID headquarters In a building full of wakanda tech there was Dora Milage guards in the building guarding entrance in the room
It was a 18 year old boy with Afro with a purple suit attire the grandson of Robert freeman and older brother ofRiley  freeman .

 Located in Lagos  2miles streets down from the IFID headquarters In a building  full of wakanda tech there was  Dora Milage  guards in the building guarding entrance in the room It was a  18 year old boy  with Afro with a purple suit attire  the ...

Huey Freeman was gazing at his touch screen Cause of wakanda tech he started typing and looking at videos of the world .he even suspects about these weird portals that been happening lately .

Huey with his usual serious look was silent and start reading about the Toon Avengers .he even thought about that most of these heroes are either from here or another dimension.

It has alter history that in 1945 Captian Samurai And his sidekick Captain America aka Finn the human?were frozen in ice.
They formed a team with Kim possible (black widow ) Ironman ,Ben10 ,And the mythical mighty Thor they save the world form an alien invasion.
Along with a robot name Jx9 Danny phantom , a dragon kid name Jake long
Huey was intrigued with them ,but can they be trusted. He knows Kim Ron and Jake personally cause they met while back .

A knock to the door took him out his thoughts
It was a tall woman with giant hair and glasses  who is a crystal gem

A knock to the door took him out his thoughts It was a tall woman with giant hair  and glasses  who is a crystal gem

It was Garnet with Dora Malije armor and attire .

Garnet: Sir we just got a press conference call that we gonna have to talk to the world of nations .
"Just call me Huey ."

Your grandfather would like-to be there

Garnet : yes Huey
Anyway Huey Your grandfather would like to be there .
Ok I'll be behind doors or I'll make the speeches my self .
I could sir but it might be to he still in charge of our nation your the prince .
Huey :Fair point but I been telling the world about what really goes on .but everyone wants to ally with us just for to use our tech for the wrong reason we need trust .
Garnet :That's up to him besides you need me to protect you .
"I'm not a kid any more Garnet "said a profound Huey
Garnet :I been protecting wakanda for centuries .I can handle it I have time on my hands.
What about that Steven universe Kid
"The crystal gems are watching him "said Garnet