CHAPTER 31

Exams came by in a short while, and for these past few days, Gayoon and Donghyuck have mostly spent their time studying together.

Because of the small similarity of their courses, they often exchange questions for each other to answer, and each correct answer has a price.

In most cliché things, it's a kiss.

Gayoon met Donghyuck halfway at the intersection of their buildings, both greeting each other with a smile.

Donghyuck immediately initiated a hug, to which Gayoon replied back with a kiss on his cheek.

"Any hints if you'll ace the tests?" he asked as they walked for lunch.

"I think so. You?"

"I've done it fast. I'm not sure, though."

"You'll do great." Gayoon pats his back with a beaming smile.

Throughout the exam week, the pair diligently focused on their studies.

One subject after the other, they only have small breaks in between before they review again.

Gayoon luckily got used to the male's study habits. Granted, Donghyuck also learned not to overwork himself.

Their bond is solely with school and home for exactly two weeks. That's why, when the exams are finished, Donghyuck promises a breather.

A trip on a flower field, he said.

Gayoon wasn't informed that they'd go on a trip to heaven beforehand.

"You're just so amazing," Donghyuck sighed as he threw his head back. "I can't get enough of you."

"My legs are sore." Gayoon whimpered as she dropped her head to his neck, still bouncing on his lap as hard as she could.

Donghyuck immediately held onto her waists and helped her move, though his force made the contact harder, causing the bulbous tip to drill deeper on her spot.

Gayoon's teeth sunk on his skin, and tears started forming from the stimulation. Noises muffled as they continued chasing their highs.

Donghyuck started thrusting too, meeting her movements so he could bury all of his length as much as possible.

Donghyuck looks so desperate, wanting to keep his bursting length as deep inside her.

Sweat lingered on their pressed bodies, hair sticking on their foreheads, and they didn't care.

Making love like this after a stressful week is indeed a breather.

Neither of them wanted to stop, even if they already came twice from hours of messing in the girl's unit.

"I'm cumming again," Gayoon said almost in a whisper.

Donghyuck suddenly pulled away, making them both groan from the lack of contact. Before she could speak, Donghyuck rapidly rubbed her clit while claiming her lips.