"You're stronger than me. You do it."

Before Elodie could get a response Adrian was already pulling towards the back of the house. She was very strong. She almost dislocated my arm like damn girl calm down. I'm not leaving.

We walked up some steps, went down a dimly lit hallway, took a left turn, and stopped in front of a door.

"This is your room. I'm across the hall, Lely is on your left, Trinity is on your right, and Elodie is on my right. I'm gonna go help Ellie and the others. Just come down when you're ready."

"Thanks." I smiled.

When I walked into my room I was pretty shocked at how small it was. I'm not complaining I'm just not used to this. My parents are kinda wealthy so me and my sister had a pretty good upbringing.

"Home sweet home?" I mumbled.

I didn't waste anytime unpacking what I brought. There was already a bed and desk in the room so I just moved it around, hung up some posters, LED lights, and then put whatever else I had on a bookshelf.

"Good enough." I shrugged.

Knock knock

"Come in!"

"Hi! I'm Lely. Adrian told me you were here so I just wanted to introduce myself. Trinity's downstairs unpacking the food."

God she is so fucking beautiful how the hell-

"I'm Hades. Its nice to meet you."

"Same to you." She giggled.

It was so fucking cute- this is gay I have to stop.

"Alright I'll let you finish up. Looks good by the way."

"Oh no im done. I was actually about to head down anyways."

That was a lie but now I'm curious as to what Trinity looks like. There's no way in hell im gonna survive four years in this place with four beautiful women. I'm too gay for this shit.

"Oh cool. We can go together."

~~~~~

"So how do you all know each other?" I asked, "y'all seem so comfortable around each other."

"Not long. Adrian was the first one here. Which was like last week. Me and Trinity came at the same time but we know each other from Highschool. And Lely came like four days ago." Elodie explained.

One thing I've learned from being for a few hours was Elodie loves talking. She never stops but I don't mind. She isn't the annoying type.

Another thing I learned was that Trinity may seem mean but shes actually really nice. Her personality is so- I can't explain it but shes the true definition of 'never judge a book by its cover'.

Lely and Adrian were just fine specimens but they seem to flirt a lot. Maybe they're dating I'll have to ask Elodie.

"Cool. Well its getting late so im gonna head up to my room. It was nice meeting you all."

"Night, Hades."

MY GOD HER VOICE IS SO BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T LELY MARRY ME PLEASE.

Athena 😐

THENA IM HAVING
A MID LIFE CRISIS
PLZ HELP

SO AM I OMG
YOU GO FIRST

This house is full
of beautiful fine
delicious looking
women idk what
to do -

Or maybe- and
hear me out-
You're just gay 😐

ATHENA  THIS
IS SERIOUS I HAVE
TO LIVE WITH THEM
FOR THE NEXT FOUR
YEARS

My mid life
crisis is much
more important
than yours 🙄

How? Are you not
listening to the
situation I'm in???

Hades I love
you very dearly
but you are
worried about
girls who are
"Beautiful fine
delicious looking"
While I think I'm
pregnant 😐

HUH 😃

Exactly. Anyways
goodnight girlie!!
Love you <3

WE'RE NOT
SKIPPING PAST
THAT ATHENA

Yes we are. Night

Athena Grace ISTG

Hades Olivia istg-
I SAID GN LIKE
TWICE THAT
MEANS WE'RE
DONE TALKNG

Jail. Nobody
told you to use
my middle name
like that

You started it🙄

Well this is gonna be one hell of a college experience...

1114 words

A/n: I'm aware that all majors take a different amount of time to complete but we're gonna pretend they do for the sake of the storyline anyways im excited for this story... lemme stop lying I say that about every book I write and then I end up deleting it like a month later laugh out loud
-Mj