one.

It had been a week since the Hunter Exam

It had been a week since the Hunter Exam. Four new friends, and two questionable people. First you met Leorio, the kind-hearted man in a suit. He was so tall, he towered over you. He was also quite a pervert, his eyes always glued to your chest or your thighs. The two you met at the same time were boys younger than you, you being seventeen. Their names were Killua and Gon. They both were very sweet to you.

The next was the most interesting by far though. Kurapika of the Kurta clan. His eyes were dull, but lit up around you, you never noticing. His blond hair shimmered, a smile on his lips when he stared at you. You were never paying attention, though.

"Y/N! What do you think we should do now?" The most enthusiastic of the group asked, his brown eyes shining.

"Mm, taking a nap sounds good!" You smiled. You were just so innocent, in that little pink dress with the plunging neckline. And those thigh-highs...

"You can sleep with me, Y/N!" The tallest spoke, hugging your small figure.  "Really, Leorio?" You asked, you unknowingly fluttered your eyelashes.

"Of course, gorgeous!" He spoke, blushing when he looked down. 'So pretty...'

"Ew! Get a room!" Killua pretended to puke, Gon just patted Killua's back.

Rage, that was as all the male felt at that moment.

You were so pure, he just wanted you to himself.