"I'll give you the list of my recommended cosmetics next time! "

Wei wuxian glances at the coffee. 'As long as I can continue working, I don't really need such things. "

'Really? Then what would he do in the future without a-die..? "Lan sizhui wondered.

"But your already 27 right? "

"Gotta be careful with that, you know? "

"I mean, hasn't there a lot of spies roaming around here? "

"So people have been reporting others for something trivial. "

The woman continues to speak.

"Can someone shut her mouth up? We're only reacting to Wei wuxian's new life but I am getting annoyed about how she speaks. " Jiang Cheng said.

"I agreed. " nie huaisang said.

"The other day, a woman in her 30s living alone was reported by her neighbors for being 'suspicious'. "

"What the heck! That's just hilarious! "

"You're quite the Information, eh, Camila! "

"Well, I suppose being a single at that age is already a problem. Pretty fishy indeed. "

"I agree with that woman smoking?? It's quite fishy. " a cultivator said.

"I suppose so.. "Wei wuxian said.

"Thank you for the warning. "Wei wuxian said again.

He bows, before saying.

"Oh, right! "

"We're having a party at my house this weekend. Please come as well if you like, Ying. "

"With your partner, of course."

Which made Wei wuxian astonished.

"Now I'm extremely getting annoyed now, why don't she just invite her to her house without any problems or partners! " lan jingyi yelled.

"That's true. "

They walked pass her.

"Aren't you raising the bar too high for her? "

"Maybe the burglar would be lured in with her. "

"Your a meanie! "

(Y'all wondering why is Wei wuxian not answering? Because he wanted to keep quiet and keep looking at the past.)

A telephone was ringing. "This is Briar speaking. "Wei wuxian said.

"How are you shidi? " Jiang Cheng asked.

"Wait, that's my voice.. Is that perhaps me athanasia? " Jiang Cheng asked while being calm unlike before.

"Yes, it's indeed you sect leader Jiang. "Athanasia replied.

'I wonder how will I look like in my new life.. 'Jiang Cheng wondered, he was interested in the new life.

"Yuri! " Wei wuxian replied in excitement.

"How's work? " Jiang Cheng asked.

"All good. " Wei wuxian replied, he smiles. "I'm still working hard. "

"You're a kind of a weird one so I'm worried about you. "Jiang Cheng said.

' of course, sect leader Jiang is always worried about Wei wuxian but not the current now since a-niang is dead.' Lan jingyi thought.