Courting Headcanons

★ Me waiting for those ten Rouxls fans to show up

I don't want to upload this book on ao3 because ao3 is Godlike and scary
ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴜxʟs ғᴀɴs ᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ

Headcanons, romantic

☆ Headcanons, romantic

What will Rouxls do in order to win your heart?. That is a great question

He's clueless. He's very helpless and hopeless.
Would someone help him?

Well, he definitely tries giving you more traditional gifts like flowers. Also worms. He gives you worms.

You, dear Lightner or Darkner, get special discounts at his Hip Shop!

It's like, he's trying his best to keep you at his shop, because no one really goes there, so you can get some alone time. That, and the fact that Rouxls feels comfortable enough in his Hip Shop, with his not-hip, but still good, music, to form a proper conversation with you.

Rouxls wants to spend time with you but also doesn't really know how you two would spend said time. Make and solve puzzles? Take a walk in the dungeon? Take care of Lancer?!

Fun fact: he did actually invite you to help him take care of Lancer, as the young prince was acting worser than usual (Kaard's words not mine). Yet when you appeared, Lancer seemed to have been turned into an angel.

But oh, he is not going to use Lancer as a way of getting closer to you! Or anybody else for that matter. Even though, to everyone else, it's pretty clear Rouxls has a crush (and on whom).

Ya know how he like, teleported into the room with his puzzle? If he can actually use teleportation (to some level), then he would use it to randomly appear next to you. Except that he would treat it as: 'coincidentally bumping into you'. Even though you saw his light beam and Rouxls walking over to you -discreetly-.

Although The Duke of Puzzles becomes a nervous mess around you, he still tries to compliment you. Using his awful pet names. Like
Worm, pretty worm, Lightner, Dear worm, [positive adjective] worm

He will get better at them, I promise

Whenever he finishes a new puzzle, you're the first to know about. And get to try it out! If you want to give him valid criticism, please be kind, his puzzles are... Filled with passion, but not quite challenging

At the end of the day, all Rouxls is missing is some final bit of courage to ask you out or confess. Unless, you do the first step~

♡