Hating Him As Boss And loving Him As Husband

Start from the beginning

Am listening sir.

I SAID LOOK AT ME DEM.
End of flashback.

Let me ask him if he's still going to punish me for what I did.
She said to herself looking at him abhi asked her why.

Suniye are you still going to go on with the punishment?

Wow nice name but what punishment?

The money I mistakenly write on the checkbook for Mr Chris.

Are you talking about office stuff?
He asked pretending to have no idea.

Yeah please forgive me.

Mrs Mehra am your husband here we'll sort things out at office don't bring what happened at work here, I can be rude at work but be nice at home but you can complain to me as your husband so now tell me what types of punishment is he giving you?

He doesn't like me anymore always shouting at me, I can't do anything just by hearing his name.

Oh but what made him like that?

I signed a check for someone trust me I didn't hear the amount he said and that wasn't the first time so he's very angry.

Means you're not cautious with your work.

I am but my boss he doesn't repeat himself after speaking so if you don't hear it you've to do it the way you get it.

Oh I understand I'll tell tell him to stop shouting at you then I'll pay the debt but be careful it won't happen again.

It'll happen again because am still his finances secretary I want to quit but I've no choice.
Abhi control his smile hearing this.

Ok I understand.
Both enjoy talking about abhi himself abhi understand pragya is so fed up with him at office he can't stop laughing the way pragya keep bashing her boss in front of him is like she had forgotten he's the same person she came back to sense and bite her tongue.

What happen continue you said your boss is what?

Nothing sorry I forgot myself.
She said embarrass and leave abhi laughed.

She get a call from her mom and she tell her abhi is a good person unlike she thought earlier.

Two weeks later

abhigya start sharing things together the only thing is to move on as couple because non have said the love they have developed for each other within that weeks.

Pragya wake up early and prepare herself as she's resuming work today, she wake abhi too and he get ready and both leave.

Reaching there everything changed abhi asked pragya to call him sir he scold her ruining her day.

Mrs Mehra are doing the work or not?
Asked abhi bumping into her cabin.

Can you also call me miss Arora here?
She ask annoy

It's your husband wish that I should call you Mrs Mehra you can deal with him not me.
He said about to go but something came in his mind.

And one more thing Be careful I said five hundred and fifty.
Said abhi and pragya look on sadly.

Are you done?

Yes sir.
She said submitting abhi take it harshly and leave.

I thought he'll consider me today but no he's the same monster.
Think pragya and focus on her work not to get scold.

Later at 4pm abhi go home without saying bye to pragya or taking her along instead he asked her to finished 20 percent work of the two weeks she stayed at home pragya feel like crying because her hand is paining due to too much writing and typing..

He could have hired someone to replace me for that few weeks instead he left everything for me who will treat his wife like this.
She said throwing the pen away. She see some parking a car at parking area she see abhi in normal cloth she get angry but keep it to herself and pick the pen she threw.

Abhi entered her cabin sitting beside her.

What's wrong with my lovely wife don't be so mad with your boss it's ok your husband is here to help.
Said abhi.

Thanks I don't need your help.
She said rubbing her nose angrily abhi smile he understood she's angry with him as a husband too.

Abhi take the pen from her as well as her laptop and put it aside.
And give her something in a bowl.

Wow I badly need this but I've to pretend am still angry.
Said pragya to herself pushing it.

Abhi beg her to eat and she did while abhi feed her.
It feels so good getting feed by him.

She drink water after having the food abhi start doing the work.

Am loving him as husband but hating him as boss
She said to herself looking at him helping her.

Abhi smile a little seeing her sleeping.

She's too tired.
He think and pull her making her sleep on his shoulder abhi realize her work isn't that easy at all because their costumers are plenty and writing down each and everything isn't easy he understood she can't do 20 percent work of that two weeks plus her presence day so he think to make it ten percent the next day when he comes there as a boss.
One of the workers see pragya sleeping on abhi's shoulder while he's doing her work for her, the worker stand there for sometime abhi finished the work for the day he himself is tired he kissed pragya forehead and say sorry pragya wake up abhi said they should go home he's done, pragya lazily stand up yawning abhi hold her.

Should I carry you?
Pragya sleep vanish hearing this.

No don't carry me.
She said shyly abhi smile and both leave to his car the worker see abhi opening gate for pragya and both leave.

Who's this girl to boss?

Am trying my best to make boss fall in love with me but I couldn't no matter how short clothes I wear.
But this girl what's so special about her?

The worker said to herself and her face is shown she's no one but tanu.

Abhi's house is twenty minutes drive far from the office so they doesn't know whatever going on in his life neither he invited anyone to his marriage and he resumed work two days after his wedding so they had no clue.
And pragya she too didn't invite anyone so they doesn't know why she stayed at home for that two weeks.

How is this guys hope you like it.

Will come with the next part soon.