Chapter-5

( I wasn't able to write at all since my phone wasn't with me for a while, sorry)

Cale just stared at the sleeping Claude.

Shold he wake him up? Nvm.

He just turned around, but well the gold small ball that he picked up earlier slipped from his hand and landed on claude's forehead.

'Shit-'

Cale turned to look at claude who slowly opened his eyes.

He then looked at the athy who just stood in the darkest corner of the room.

' why tf is she standing there? '

"Ugh"

Cale turned around and looked up at claude who was now awake and sitting on the couch.

Claude looked at cale.

Cale looked at Claude.

Claude looked at cale.

"Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the world so high like a diamond in the  sky twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are"

Yep that was the first thing that came in cale's mind ( well technically my mind-)

"What song was that? "

"'Twinkle twinkle little star'"

Claude looked at cale.

Cale looked at athy.

Athy looked at Claude. And-

"Good morning papa! "

"It's not morning"

"Then good evening papa! "

Andddddd-

Now they are at the table with a feast in front of them.

"I see you have been well"

Claude said lookinh at athy who was just smiling, yep nothing else.

Claude moved his gaze to cale who had been quite the whole time.

"You look Skinner than before. Do they not feed you? "

Cale looked at Claude and said.

"They feed me just fine"

Cale said while he looked back at his lap.

He really missed the baby dragon and the kittens who would usually be sitting on his lap or shoulder.

Sorry for the small chapter y'all the thing is that i didn't have my phone for the past few day, well after I got it back I somehow managed to catch a cold and now I'm still recovering anyways byeeeeeee)