part -9

All started running here and there.

While aakash felt more dizzy.

And he walked with more difficulty

All were moving out of the auditorium

All went  out and when aakash was about to step out someone pulled him from back and he fell on the ground unconscious.

Rhea was shocked to the core after seeing this.

Due to the crowd no one can see each other

Someone closed rheas mouth and dragged her to a room and locked her inside and she fall on the ground unconscious

Like this some persons locked rehan and pia in one room and  Aaryan and sahana in one room.

They locked Prachi ( face is covered) and ranbir in one room.ranbir and prachi was unconscious.

Principal announced holiday for the college due to fire .

After 30 mins a girl is shown sitting in wedding dress with her face covered and a boy is lying unconscious in a chair with tied ropes and some mantras are chanted by the priest

The girls face is revealed to be ,

Rehan woke up and saw pia laying behind him

laying behind him

Rehan holding his head: oh my god,what is happening.my head is paining so much.

He started waking pia but mesmerized seeing the sleeping beauty

He adored her while he thought of his sisters and friends and he came out of the trance waking pia.

Rehan: pia....pia...wake up ( no reaction)pia...pia...wake up

Pia holding her head woke up slowly and realised the surrounding

Pia: what a hell is happening.

rehan: same here.we are locked in a room .do you have any guesses how we landed here.where are others .are they in same situation of us.

Pia horrified: I am afraid.what i..s ha..pp..en..ing and she started feeling difficulty in breathing

Rehan: what happened.why are are you stammering .are you all right.

Pia: I ..am ..claus...tro..pho..bic.

Rehan shocked and took her in his embrace

Rehan : don't worry nothing will happen.i am with you.( He started patting her)

He moved her .

Rehan: pia,look look at my eyes

Pia with difficulty saw him

Rehan: our friends are in danger.we have to save them.for that first we have to be safe.so please.follw what I say and keep what I said to you on mind.

Pia nodded

Rehan : breathe in......(she did). Again( she did) how are you feeling now

Pia: I am ok .we should save them.

Rehan : yes .do you know how much I was  horrified seeing you in this condition.my heart stopped beating for a second.what would I have done without you.

Pia: Thank you.thankbyou for this ( she hogged him tight).I can't control my feelings anymore.on the first day I saw you,i was  taken back by your kindness and by staying with you i understood how good you are.will you travel with me for my whole lifetime holding me like this.i love you( She heared no answer.so she left him and saw him crying)

Pia( being heartbroken due to reha s tears) : I am sorry.i am so sorry.i am not forcing you .I just expressed my feelings.i....( suddenly rehan hugged her)

Rehan:I will.i will stay with you lifelong holding you like this.i love you too

Pia was surprised and happy

Pia: I love you two three four,.....

Both of them laughed and started to think how to escape from here.

Luckily the room  in which they  were locked  had an window.

Rehan noticed an axe in that room and he throwed it in the window glass

Then they came out carefully.

Rehan and pia came out and searched for their friends.

Something striked in rehan's mind and he started running towards his bag.pia too run following him.

After 20 mins

The wedding is completed said   the priest

Maya smirking: now you are mine hottie.no Rhea can seperate us.

Voice 1: why should she seperate you guys .she will not do that.stay happy and I am the first one to bless you and it's my right too dear.....

Maya is hell shocked seeing the owner of that voice.
..........       .............   ...............    .........

Any guesses ,who will be the owner of that voice

Leave your comments below and please vote for my story.