Power of the question

Start from the beginning

"Dammit." Tsunade said and sat back in her chair. "I guess we are too late then…"

"Yes, I believe Kumo is already destroyed." Danzou confirmed with a nod.

"You can't be sure." Kakashi replied. "Perhaps we should…"

"Enough, Kakashi." The Hokage interrupted him. "This is Naruto we're talking about so there is no place for maybes or perhaps'."

"Tch." The masked jounin spat. "So what should we do now?"

Tsunade sighed. "That's what I want to know… Shikaku?"

Silence.

"Oi, Shikaku!"

"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry, Tsunade-sama…" Nara spoke for the first time since her confirmation of Naruto's return.

"Get a hold of yourself." She commanded. "I know you're upset, but…"

"Upset?!" Usually calm jounin snapped at her. "That… thing took away my only son! When you announced his death there was no happier man than me! But right now? Oh no, I'm happy that he's back… For now I have the chance to kill him myself!"

"Calm down, Shikaku." Tsunade said dangerously. "This is no time to give in to anger! I believe the situation is even worth than we thought…"

"What's on your mind?" Danzou asked.

"Kuchiose no jutsu!"

PUFF.

Nothing.

"That's what."

"Wait a second…" Kakashi did several handseals. "Kuchiose no jutsu!"

Still nothing.

"Dammit, I thought only I had these problems…" The masked jounin stated.

Tsunade raised an eyebrow. "You noticed it before? When?"

"About five days ago." Kakashi replied. "I lost… well my book and wanted to summon Pakkun for help…"

"And it didn't work." Shikaku concluded.

"Yeah."

"This isn't good." The Hokage said.

"But what could've caused this?"

"I thought about it already." Tsunade stated. "And taking in the fact that Naruto was alive all this time…" She sighed. "I'm afraid we won't be getting any help from the summons in the near future…"

"So… what are your orders, Hokage-sama?" Kakashi asked.

The slug princess gritted her teeth in anger.

'Just go away and die!' She thought.

"Ha, that's the spirit! Ditch these fools and go find Naruto! Maybe he'll even forgive you and let you once again ride that big fat…"

'Shut up!'

"Oh, come on now! We both know it's true!" Tsunade's inner voice exclaimed. "You have a twenty year old body, yes. But he is the only one who knows it. That's the reason you're fingering yourself every night instead of…"

'I said shut up! I'm not listening to you!'

"Oh! But I'm listening to you! All the time in fact! And all yours 'Fuck me!' and 'Yes, harder!' too. And you know what; it's kind of annoying…"

Tsunade just clenched her fist silently.

"How long are you gonna keep denying yourself because of your grandfather's ideals?!"