Power of the question

Start from the beginning

'Yeah, yeah!' Sasuke interrupted. 'I know it can open the Hell Gate, right?'

"Right… But it can also seal it off."

"Say what?!" Sasuke shouted out loud.

"S-Sasuke…" Sakura muttered worriedly. "What is…?"

"Wait a minute, Sakura." He interrupted. 'What do you mean it can seal it off? Why didn't you tell me that sooner?!'

"It's a long forgotten information." Rebellion stated. "Besides, everyone believed Uzumaki to be dead; I never even thought he could plan all of this…"

"Dammit!" Sasuke broke the nearby table with his fist, making Sakura gasp in fear. 'What about my inability to summon?'

"I'm afraid it's not just you…" The sword commented. 'Try to think about it, Yamato was retrieved a month ago. Uzumaki had all this time to do with the Netherworld as he pleases…"

Sasuke's eyes widened. 'Do you think… ?'

"Yes, his reappearance can only mean one thing. He destroyed the clans."

"Shit!" The Uchiha cursed.

Sakura touched his shoulder reluctantly. "Were you having a conversation with Rebellion?"

"Yes." Sasuke replied simply without turning around to look at her.

"What…" The kunoichi took a deep breath. "What did it say?"

"It says that Naruto has destroyed the Summon Clans."

Sakura gasped again, now covering her mouth with her hands.

"I'm sorry…" Sasuke spoke again. "But it looks like our little vacation is over."

Sakura nodded her head hesitantly. "A-Alright. I will prepare the portal to Konoha and…"

"No." Sasuke interrupted her.

"Why not, Sasuke-kun?" She asked.

"If Naruto is back, then Tsunade won't be able to do a shit about it." He stated. "We need the Order…"

"B-But…"

"Sakura." Sasuke quickly turned around and grabbed her by the shoulder. "It's freakin' Naruto! This is not a human's job, and you know it! I know your loyalties are to your master and Konoha, but right now we need Order's power. Only with its help we'll be able to stop him once and for all!"

"I…"

"Do you trust me?"

Sakura nodded slowly. "I trust you. Very well, I will prepare the portal to Suna. Be ready in thirty minutes…"

Konohagakure no sato. Hokage's office…

"You're kidding, right?" One Hatake Kakashi asked in disbelief.

"Please, Tsunade-sama…" Nara Shikaku spoke. "Tell us it's just a bad joke…"

"Quiet!" The fuming Hokage shouted. "Stop acting like fucking children! Naruto is alive, accept it."

"Hmm…" Danzou exclaimed. "This is… disturbing. We must evaluate our situation very carefully."

"Yes, you're right." Tsunade replied. "But first… Shizune!"

"Hai, Tsunade-sama?"

"Did you get the information about Kumo?"

Shizune hesitated. "I… I'm sorry Tsunade-sama, but…"

"But what?"

"I couldn't do it…"

"Why?"

"The portal… It's not working."