Welcome to eternity

Start from the beginning

"Kazekage! Go warn the Order!" Ay spoke.

Gaara's eyes widened. "But I can't! You'll…"

"I'll be alright! Go!"

Gaara hesitated for a moment, but then nodded and disappeared along with Hinata in a swirl of sand.

"Pretty stupid…" Naruto commented. "Now you're all alone. Do you really think you will remain 'alright' for long?"

"You think too highly of yourself, Uzumaki!" The Raikage yelled. "I'm not as weak as I used to be!"

Naruto raised an eyebrow, not impressed in the slightest. "Oh yeah? I see nothing different…"

"That's where you're wrong!" Ay did several handseals. "After our victory over you I was chosen as the next Dragon Summoner! Kuchiose no jutsu!"

A huge puff of smoke and… nothing.

"Bwahahahahaha!" Naruto laughed. "And?! Where are all the dragons?"

The Raikage stared at his hand in shock. "What happened?!" He gritted his teeth. "Dammit! Kuchiose no jutsu!"

Another puff of smoke… and still nothing.

"HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!" Naruto laughed again, summoning a cola can. "Yeah, keep trying! I have faith in you!" He exclaimed, giving Ay thumbs up.

"Kuchiose no jutsu!"

And again nothing.

Naruto shrugged. "Well, I might as well release girls…"

SMACK.

"Ouch!" Naruto yelped when Hanabi kicked his leg. "What the hell was that for?!"

"Took you long enough!" The Hyuga girl replied. "That was not the most comfortable position, you know."

"Hmhmhmhm…" Naruto chuckled, putting Kurenai down. "Yeah, sorry about that. I'll be faster next time, okay?"

"Naruto…" Kurenai whispered.

"Hey." He responded.

"Is it really you?"

Naruto rolled his eyes. "No, I'm Ezio Auditore de Firenze! An assassin!"

She tilted her head in confusion. "Who?"

"An ass… It doesn't matter who!"

Kurenai smiled warmly. "Yeah, it is you…"

"Kuchiose no jutsu!"

Naruto snorted. "Oh my god, he's still trying?!"

"Looks like it." Hanabi answered.

"Why isn't this working?" Ay asked in shock.

Naruto grinned evilly at him. "Why isn't what working?"

"The summoning!"

"Hmm, an interesting question!" Naruto stated. "Maybe it's just not enough blood? Try using all of it…"

The Raikage just glared at him intensively.

"Oh, scary! Alright, I'll tell you." The blond continued. "Well, perhaps your summoning isn't working… because there's no one really to summon?"

Ay's eyes widened. "What?"

Naruto raised an eyebrow and glanced at Hanabi. "Did I mumble?"

"Not really." She responded.

"Then I don't understand your question, Raikage-chan. I told you that your summoning isn't working, because there is nobody to respond to your call."